Located just 45 minutes northeast of Atlanta in the North Georgia Blueridge Mountains, the Americas Best Value Inn - Gainesville is centrally positioned in the heart of the beautiful downtown district which has an art deco flair near world-famous Lake Lanier and Water Park, Chateau Elan Winery and many other area attractions. This two-story Spanish style inn offers an outdoor pool and 39 charming guest rooms that feature added amenities that include microwave, mini-fridge, Internet access, and in-room perked coffee. You will find our staff of hospitality professionals to be dedicated to 100 percent customer satisfaction.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Water Park boasts the largest wave pool in Georgia and white sandy beaches where families frolic in the summer. The Emerald Pointe and PineIsle Resorts on Lake Lanier Islands are popular destinations for business meetings (complete with a round of golf), conferences and just plain fun.
* Outdoor Pool
* Chateau Elan Winery, nearby
* Lake Lanier and Island, 1 mile
* Lake Lanier Water Park, 5 miles
* Elachee Nature Science Center, nearby
* Road Atlanta Raceway, 8 miles
* High Museum of Art, 30 miles
* North Georgia Mountains, 30 miles
* Hong Kong Buffet, 1 Block
* Zaxby's, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Bar And Grille, 1 mi.
* O'Charley's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.5 mi.
* Chili's, 1.5 mi.
* Longhorn, 1 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.3 mi.
* Cheddar's Casual Cafe, 2.3 mi.
* Con Agra Foods, nearby
* Northeast Georgia Medical Center nearby
* Fieldale Farms Corporation, nearby
* Mar-Jac Inc, nearby