Located in the business district of Mobile, the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites offers 52 spacious guest rooms and relaxing Jacuzzi suites featuring microwaves and mini-fridges. Just off I-65 for easy on and off highway access, this property is across from Springdale Plaza Mall and Bel Air Mall for all your shopping needs. Property amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and lobby, free continental breakfast, and tourist information. Let our friendly staff help make our property your home away from home.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
The City of Mobile, AL is located near the beautiful Gulf of Mexico in Southern Alabama in between New Orleans, LA and Pensacola, FL. The area offers exquisite shopping, golfing, casinos, museums, and sightseeing.
* Downtown Mobile, 5 mi.
* Exploreum/IMAX Theater, 5 mi.
* Convention Center, 5 mi.
* U.S.S. Alabama, 15 mi.
* Robert Trent Jones/Magnolia Grove Golf Course, 15 mi.
* Gulf Shores Beach, 18 mi.
* Bellingrath Garden, 18 mi.
* Biloxi Gulfport Casinos, 50 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served every morning in front lobby
* Olive Garden, 0.25 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.25 mi.
* Lone Star Steakhouse, 0.25 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.25 mi.
* Shoney's Restaurant, 0.25 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.25 mi.
* Jason's Deli, 1.1 mi.
* Cheddar’s Casual Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* International Paper, 0.5 mi.
* Scott Paper Co, 5 mi.
* Atlantic Marine, 6 mi.
* Mobile Infirmary, 10 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling, 15 mi.
* Dupont, 15 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Spring Hill College, 1 mi.
* University of South Alabama, 5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Providence Hospital, 5 mi.