Special Hotel Alert
Our hotel is currently undergoing some remodeling work, but is open. We appreciate your patience as we improve our property for the benefit of our guests.
Americas Best Value Sandman Inn is conveniently located off of exit 261 from I-84 West in northeast Oregon where heritage, recreation, and the arts are abundant amongst this elaborately scenic and historic city. Visitors have the opportunity to take part in the area's best recreational and educational activities including relaxing in our indoor heated pool and hot tub, taking a walk through the Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, or catching a movie at Granada Theatre (inside or at the drive-in). Take a step back in time by stopping at the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, Elgin Museum, and Eastern Oregon Fire Museum. Open your eyes to the artistic talent in the area by taking a tour through the many galleries like Satellite Art Gallery. There are several other local activities including La Grande Country Club, Steve's Outdoor Adventures, and much more.
Start your morning off with Americas Best Value Sandman Inn's free continental breakfast available from 6-9am. Treats offered include donuts, muffins, danishes, cereals, toast, fruit, juice, milk, coffee, and tea. Grab a meal on-the-run at nearby restaurants such as McDonald's, Wendy's, Dairy Queen, Bear Mountain Pizza. Or sit-down and enjoy a feast at the China Buffet, Foley Station, Cock and Bull Villa Roma, Smokehouse, Cinco De Mayo, or Ten Depot.
At Americas Best Value Sandman Inn, our 24-hour guest focused staff is here to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Our hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet and an on-site business center.Guests travelling with dogs are permitted up to two per room for a $25 fee for up to two dogs. Guest rooms are generously equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Sandman Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Grande Ronde Mall, 0.8 mi.
* Riverside Park, 1.1 mi.
* Granada Theatre, 1.2 mi.
* Conordale Park, 1.2 mi.
* Steve's Outdoor Adventures, 1.3 mi.
* Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, 1.9 mi.
* Greenwood Park Tennis Center, 2 mi.
* Riverside Greens Mini Golf, 2.3 mi.
* La Grande Country Club, 2.4 mi.
* Buffalo Peak Golf Course, 15.4 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Indoor Hot Tub
* Eastern Oregon Fire Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Satellite Art Gallery, 1.3 mi.
* Cold Coffee Media, 1.3 mi.
* Blue Turtle Gallery, 1.3 mi.
* North East North West Museum of Art, 1.5 mi.
* Blue Mountain Conference Center, 1.6 mi.
* Think Link Discovery Museums, 1.9 mi.
* Union County Museum, 2 mi.
* Benton Park, 2.4 mi.
* Bernie Park, 2.9 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Wendy's, walking distance
* China Buffet, walking distance
* Dairy Queen, walking distance
* Boulder Creek, 0.3 mi.
* Bear Mt. Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Cinco De Mayo, 1 mi.
* Cock and Bull Villa Roma, 1.1 mi.
* Foley Station, 1.3 mi.
* Smokehouse, 1.3 mi.
* Ten Depot, 1.4 mi.
* Pacific Empire Radio Corp, 0.3 mi.
* Avista Utilities, 0.8 mi.
* Starbucks Corp, 0.8 mi.
* Oregon Western Investment Corp, 1 mi.
* Boise Cascade, 1.1 mi.
* Keith Illumination Corp, 1.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 1.2 mi.
* American Lending Corp, 1.2 mi.
* Insurance Testing Corp, 1.2 mi.
* Blue Mountain Embroidery, 1.3 mi.
* KIE Supply Corp, 3.2 mi.
* Fleetwood Trailers, 4.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Eastern Oregon University, 1.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Grande Ronde Hospital, 2.5 mi.