Americas Best Value Inn Lee is located in the heart of the Berkshires in charmingly beautiful Lee, Massachusetts. Lee is listed in the National Register of Historic places and takes great pride in its heritage and continuing history. Our hotel is positioned just two miles off of I-90 on Route 102. Lee offers several scenic sites such as Laural Lake, October Mountain State Forest, or the many rolling hills that provide the beautiful backdrop of our town. The local area supports a wide range of museums, art galleries, fine dining, skiing, hiking, bird watching, and golfing. This area is home to a growing population of important artists and galleries located in the heart of the Berkshires. Area attractions include Prime Outlets Shopping (2.3 mi.), Stockbridge (3.4 mi.), Norman Rockwell Museum (5.6 mi.), Tanglewood (8.2 mi.), and Jacob's Pillow (10.6 mi.).
Americas Best Value Inn Lee offers 23 spacious guest rooms, including deluxe Jacuzzi rooms, with added amenities for your comfort. Smoking rooms are available on the ground floor only. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast which includes bagels, donuts, orange juice, tea, and coffee. Relax in your guest room and take advantage of the free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, and desk with lamp. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lee, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Prime Outlets, 2.3 mi.
* Greenock Country Club, 2.5 mi.
* Clarks Bostonian Outlet, 2.6 mi.
* Berkshire Mountain Llama Hike, 4.2 mi.
* Laurel Lake Center, 4.2 mi.
* Housatonic River, 4.6 mi.
* Beartown State Forest, 4.6 mi.
* Monument Mountain State Park, 5.6 mi.
* Cove Bowling Lanes, 8.5 mi.
* Bousquet Ski Area, 11.5 mi.
* October Mountain State Forest, 13.5 mi.
* Basketball court
* Schantz Galleries Contemporary Art, 2.7 mi.
* Animagic Museum of Animation, 2.9 mi.
* Historic New England Merwin House, 3 mi.
* Stockbridge, 3.4 mi.
* Naoussa Gallery, 3.7 mi.
* Norman Rockwell Museum, 5.6 mi.
* Tanglewood, 8.2 mi.
* Boston University Tanglewood, 8.4 mi.
* Jacob's Pillow Dance, 10.6 mi.
* Bousquet Water Slides and Family Fun Center, 10.9 mi.
* Cyberstation, 19.5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast available from 7am-10am. Items typically available include bagels, donuts, orange juice, tea, and coffee
* Papa Gino's, 2.3 mi.
* Friendly's, 2.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.5 mi.
* Red Apple, 2.5 mi.
* Red Lion Inn, 2.7 mi.
* Michael's Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Panda Garden, 2.7 mi.
* Salmon Run Fish House, 2.7 mi.
* Subway, 2.7 mi.
* Alpamayo Peruvian Cuisine, 2.7 mi.
* Sullivan Station Restaurant Railroad, 2.8 mi.
* Bombay Bar and Grill, 3.8 mi.
* Cork N' Hearth, 4.1 mi.
* Firefly, 6.8 mi.
* Prime Italian Steakhouse and Bar, 7.2 mi.
* Country Curtains, 0.7 mi.
* Ray Murray Inc., 0.8 mi.
* Brazabra Corp., 1 mi.
* Boyd Converting Co., 1.1 mi.
* Wave Systems Corp., 1.2 mi.
* Berkshire Record Outlet Inc., 1.2 mi.
* Onyx Specialty Papers, Inc., 1.3 mi.
* L B Corp., 2.2 mi.
* Gar Metalizing and Converting, 2.3 mi.
* Kestrel Corp., 2.6 mi.
* Locust Invest Financial Corp., 2.6 mi.
* Lee Bank, 2.7 mi.
* County Concrete Corp., 17.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Berkshire Community College, 9.9 mi.