Americas Best Value Inn Lee is located in the heart of Berkshires in charmingly beautiful Lee, Massachusetts. Lee is listed in the National Register of Historic places and takes great pride in its heritage and continuing history. Our hotel is positioned just two miles off of I-90 on Route 102. Lee offers several scenic sites such as Laural Lake, October Mountain State Forest, or the many rolling hills that provide the beautiful backdrop of our town. The local area supports a wide range of museums, art galleries, fine dining, skiing, hiking, bird watching, and golfing. This area is home to a growing population of important artists and galleries located in the heart of the Berkshires. Area attractions include Stockbridge (2 mi.), Prime Outlets Shopping (2.3 mi.), Jacob's Pillow (4.4 mi.), Norman Rockwell Museum (6.2 mi.), and Tanglewood (8.2 mi.).
Americas Best Value Inn Lee offers 26 spacious guest rooms, including deluxe Jacuzzi rooms, with added amenities for your comfort. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast which includes bagels, donuts, orange juice, tea, and coffee. Relax in your guest room and take advantage of the free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, and desk with lamp. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Lee, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Lee Bowling Lanes, Walking Distance
* Greenock Country Club, 2 mi.
* Clarks Bostonian Outlet, 2.2 mi.
* Prime Outlets, 2.3 mi.
* Greenock Country Club, 2.6 mi.
* Clarks Bostonian Outlet, 2.6 mi.
* Housatonic River, 2.8 mi.
* Berkshire Mountain Llama Hike, 4.2 mi.
* Laurel Lake Center, 4.4 mi.
* Monument Mountain State Park, 4.7 mi.
* October Mountain State Forest, 6.3 mi.
* Beartown State Forest, 7.1 mi.
* Bousquet Ski Area, 11.7 mi.
* Basketball court
* Stockbridge, 2 mi.
* Historic New England Merwin, 2.6 mi.
* Holsten Galleries, 2.6 mi.
* Animagic Museum of Animation, 2.9 mi.
* Naoussa Gallery, 3.3 mi.
* Jacob's Pillow, 4.4 mi.
* Norman Rockwell Museum, 6.2 mi.
* Tanglewood, 8.2 mi.
* Hutchinson Zoo and Gift Shop 8.2 mi.
* Boston University Tanglewood, 8.4 mi.
* Berkshire Community College, 9.9 mi.
* Bousquet Water slides and Family Fun Center, 11.8 mi.
* Cyberstation, 13.4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast available from 7am-10am.
* Berkshire Blues Cafe, Walking Distance
* Dunkin' Donuts, 2.3 mi.
* Papa Gino's, 2.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.3 mi.
* Cactus Cafe, 2.4 mi.
* Friendly's, 2.4 mi.
* Red Lion Inn, 2.5 mi.
* Michael's Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Red Apple, 2.8 mi.
* Sullivan Station Restaurant Railroad, 3 mi.
* Bombay Bar and Grill, 4.1 mi.
* Boyd Converting Co., 0.4 mi.
* Country Curtains, 0.8 mi.
* Ray Murray, 0.9 mi.
* Wave Systems Corp., 1.1 mi.
* Berkshire Record Outlet Inc., 1.1 mi.
* Brazabra Corp., 1.3 mi.
* Kestrel Corp., 1.3 mi.
* MeadWestvaco, 1.4 mi.
* L B Corp., 2.3 mi.
* Gar Metalizing and Converting, 2.3 mi.
* Lee Bank, 2.5 mi.
* Nantucket Cottage Hospital, 2.5 mi.
* Invest Financial Corp., 2.6 mi.
* County Concrete Corp., 5.3 mi.