Americas Best Value Inn Fort Wayne is conveniently located off of I-69 for easy on and off highway access. Our hotel offers 45 spacious guest rooms, exterior corridors with park-at-door convenience, jacuzzi suites, free wireless high-speed Internet access, and complimentary grab and go breakfast available. All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, telephone, free HBO, and free local calls. Sofas are provided in some rooms. Pets are allowed, charges apply.
We are centrally located near many restaurants, businesses, shopping centers, and Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne. You will find plenty to see starting with the nationally acclaimed Children's Zoo, magnificent Botanical Gardens, and award-winning Lincoln Museum. Sporting events with the Fort Wayne Komets hockey, TinCaps baseball, and Mad Ants basketball team will dazzle the crowds. Or you can catch a touring Broadway show. Enjoy plenty of festivals and events in the community. At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Wayne, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Spiece Fieldhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Ultrazone, 1.6 mi.
* Lutheran Health Sports Center, 1.9 mi.
* Crazy Pinz, 2 mi.
* Mad Ants Basketball, 2.6 mi.
* Fort Wayne Komets Hockey, 2.7 mi.
* Fort Wayne's Children's Zoo, 2.7 mi.
* Glenbrook Mall, 2.8 mi.
* Johnny Appleseed Park, 3.3 mi.
* Headwaters Park, 3.3 mi.
* Fort Wayne Philharmonic, 4.2 mi.
* Fort Wayne Civic Theatre, 4.4 mi.
* Embassy Theater, 4.6 mi.
* Botanical Conservatory, 4.6 mi.
* TinCaps Baseball, 4.6 mi.
* Jefferson Point Mall, 6.2 mi.
* DeBrand Chocolatier, 1.3 mi.
* Ultrazone, 1.6 mi.
* Allen County War Memorial Colliseum, 2.8 mi.
* Pierre's, 3.2 mi.
* Science Central, 4.2 mi.
* Fort Wayne Museum of Art, 4.5 mi.
* Lincoln Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Allen County Public Library 4.5 mi.
* Grand Wayne Convention Center, 4.6 mi.
* Allen County Fairgrounds, 4.9 mi.
* Fort Wayne Firefighters Museum, 4.9 mi.
* Dome, 9.5 mi.
* Complimentary grab and go breakfast available
* Coffee available in lobby
* Cosmos, walking distance
* Hall's Catering Services, walking distance
* IHOP, walking distance
* Golden China, 0.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.2 mi.
* Switta Thai Cuisine, 0.3 mi.
* Kaysan's 5th Down, 0.4 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Beach Bums Burgers, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.6 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.7 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Golden Corral, 1.6 mi.
* Richard's, 7.8 mi.
* US Army Department, 1.2 mi.
* ITT Industries, 1.3 mi.
* Genteq, 1.3 mi.
* Raytheon, 1.4 mi.
* Vera Bradley, 1.8 mi.
* Frontier Communications, 1.9 mi.
* Army National Guard, 2.4 mi.
* Sweetwater Sound, 3.6 mi.
* Dana Corp, 4.1 mi.
* ITT Corporation, 4.5 mi.
* Lincoln Financial Group, 5.2 mi.
* US Army Reserve, 7.5 mi.
* Steel Dynamics, 9.8 mi.
* General Motors, 16.7 mi.
* BFGoodrich, 20.1 mi.
* Vera Bradley Outlet Sale, April
* German Fest - June
* Greek Fest - June
* Allen County Fair - July
* Three Rivers Festival - July
* Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Festival - September
* Johnny Appleseed Festival - September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, 3.1 mi.
* University of Saint Francis, 4.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Parkview Hospital, 4.3 mi.
* St. Joseph Hospital, 5 mi.
* Lutheran Health Network, 5.1 mi.
* Dupont Hospital, 5.5 mi.