Americas Best Value Airport Inn offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi and complimentary coffee in our lobby. We offer a free pre-scheduled shuttle to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport daily. All guest rooms include hairdryers and satellite TV with HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are allowed, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of International Boulevard less than 2 miles from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. We are nearby several local attractions such as Grandview Park, Sykart Indoor Racing Center, and the Museum of Flight.
Americas Best Value Airport Inn is your best choice in the SeaTac area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Seattle or Tacoma. At Americas Best Value Airport Inn our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Airport Inn We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Silver Dollar Casino, 1.3 mi.
* Riverbend Miniature Golf, 3.9 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Parkway Plaza Stadium 12 Movie Theater, 4 mi.
* Kent Valley Ice Center, 4 mi.
* Great American Casino, 6.2 mi.
* Great Wall Shopping Mall, 6.3 mi.
* Family Fun Center, 6.3 mi.
* Palace Spa, 7 mi.
* Skyway Park Bowl, 11 mi.
* Westlake Center, 16.8 mi.
* Golf Club At Newcastle, 17.5 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Angle Lake Park, 1.1 mi.
* Grandview Park, 1.9 mi.
* Sykart Indoor Racing Center, 5.8 mi.
* The Museum of Flight, 7.5 mi.
* Enchanted Parks, 9.8 mi.
* Wild Waves Theme Park, 10.3 mi.
* Lake Meridian, 10.8 mi.
* Seattle Art Museum, 14.9 mi.
* Pike Place Market, 15.2 mi.
* CenturyLink Field, 16.2 mi.
* Space Needle, 16.4 mi.
* Seattle Aquarium, 17 mi.
* Seattle Center, 18.7 mi.
* Key Arena, 19 mi.
* Bellevue Botanical Garden, 19.7 mi.
* Mt. Rainer National Park, 60 mi.
* IHOP, 0.4 mi.
* Bull Pen Pub Bar and Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Time, 0.7 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Bob’s Burgers, 0.7 mi.
* Emerald Thai Cuisine, 1 mi.
* Las Palmas Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Dave’s Diner and Brew’s, 1.5 mi.
* Denny’s, 1.5 mi.
* Sharps RoastHouse, 1.6 mi.
* Copperleaf Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Thirteen Coins Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* Newport Bay Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Azteca Mexican Restaurants, 5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.5 mi.
* Alaska Airlines Inc, 1 mi.
* Elcon Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Seattle International Film Festival, May
* International Festival, June
* Northwest Tequila Festival, August
* Coffee Fest Seattle, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Highline Community College, 2.4 mi.
* University of Washington, 20.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Highline Medical Center, 5 mi.
* Virginia Mason Medical Center, 15.1 mi.