Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Manchester, Connecticut. We are conveniently located in a Hartford suburb where a true sense of economic development and history fills the town with notable sites, recreational activities, shopping, and fine dining. Learn something new at historic sites like Manchester History Museum, Cheney Homestead, Liberty Bell Museum, Lutz Children's Museum, South Windsor Historical Society, Mark Twain House, and Nathan Hale Homestead. Go on an expedition with Post Road Tours, catch a game at Rentschler Field, or attend an event at Connecticut Convention Center. Shop at Buckland Hills Mall or Evergreen Walk, tee off at Connecticut Golf Land and Games or East Hartford Golf Course, seek daring heights at Stone Age Rock Gym, or catch a movie at Parkade Cinemas. Enjoy some quality family time at Great Escape, Laser Quest, or Dinosaur State Park. After a day of fun, sit down to a hearty on-site meal at India Kitchen or at a local restaurant such as McDonald's, Applebee's, Panera Bread, Uno Chicago Grill, Shea's American Grill, or Home Town Buffet.
Enjoy the comforts of home while appreciating our recently remodeled 32 room hotel. Start your day with a free cup of coffee available in the lobby from 7-11am daily. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, mini-fridge, microwave, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, and direct dial long distance with credit card on file. At Americas Best Value Inn Manchester, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Manchester Parks and Rec., walking distance
* Connecticut Golf Land and Games, 1.3 mi.
* Robinson Park, 1.5 mi.
* Buckland Hills Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Stone Age Rock Gym, 2.2 mi.
* NJ Performing Arts Ctr., 2.7 mi.
* Parkade Cinemas, 2.9 mi.
* Evergreen Walk, 3.1 mi.
* East Hartford Golf Course, 3.8 mi.
* Little Theatre of Manchester, 3.9 mi.
* Holiday Lanes, 6 mi.
* Great Escape, 10.9 mi.
* Laser Quest, 17.1 mi.
* Dinosaur State Park, 18 mi.
* India Kitchen, on-site restaurant, open daily from 11am-11pm
* Post Road Tours, 3.5 mi.
* Manchester History Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Cheney Homestead, 3.7 mi.
* Liberty Bell Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Lutz Children's Museum, 4.1 mi.
* South Windsor Historical Soc., 4.8 mi.
* Rentschler Field, 8 mi.
* Connecticut Conv. Ctr., 9.8 mi.
* Mark Twain House, 11.9 mi.
* Nathan Hale Homestead, 11.9 mi.
* Harriet Beecher Stowe House, 11.9 mi.
* New England Air Museum, 19 mi.
* Six Flags New England, 20 mi.
* Lake Compounce, 29.2 mi.
* India Kitchen, on-site, 11am-11pm
* Coffee available in the lobby 7-11am
* Century Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* King Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.7 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.7 mi.
* Uno Chicago Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Shea's American Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Home Town Buffet, 1 mi.
* Plaza Azteca Mexican Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* TGI Friday's, 1.2 mi.
* Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, 1.5 mi.
* Subway, 1.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 2.6 mi.
* Glenn Construction, 1.2 mi.
* North American Marketing Corp., 1.2 mi.
* Taylor Smith Corp., 1.4 mi.
* Inserv Corp., 1.5 mi.
* First Hartford Corp., 1.6 mi.
* GMAC Mortgage Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Gymboree Corp., 1.7 mi.
* Harris Enterprise Corp., 1.7 mi.
* Walk-In Medical Center, 2.3 mi.
* Manchester Memorial Hospital, 2.5 mi.
* Manchester Community College, 4.5 mi.
* University of Hartford, 12.9 mi.
* University of Connecticut, 18.1 mi.