Located in central Arkansas, just minutes from beautiful Little Rock, the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites offers 33 spacious guest rooms with in-room coffeemakers, irons, hairdryers, and 25-inch TVs with HBO. This property is located just off I-30 for easy access on and off highway. Deluxe complimentary continental breakfast included with many area restaurants nearby for your convenience. Small pets are welcome for a charge of $8 per night.
The community of Bryant, a suburb of Little Rock, offers tennis, ATV riding, a new skating rink, and an 18-hole golf course. Fishing, boating, camping, hiking can be found in the nearby parks of Toltec Mounds State Park, Pinnacle Mountain State Park, Lake Catherine State Park, and Hot Springs State Park.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bryant Bishop Park, 3.5 mi.
* Toltec Mounds State Park
* Pinnacle Mountain State Park
* Lake Catherine State Park
* Hot Springs State Park
* Gann Museum/Saline Co, 1 mi.
* Little Rock Expo Center, 3 mi.
* Downtown Little Rock, 10 mi.
* River Market District, 12 mi.
* President Clinton Library, 14 mi.
* Alltel Arena, 15 mi.
* University of Arkansas-Little Rock, 15 mi.
* Little Rock Zoo, 16 mi.
* State Capitol, 18 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast served daily for our guests.
* Ta Molly's, across street
* IHOP, walking distance
* Waffle House, walking distance
* Burger King, 0.1 miles
* Arby's, 0.1 miles
* Cracker Barrel, 0.25 mi.
* Ruby Tuesdays, 0.25 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.25 mi.
* Taste Of D Light , 0.5 mi.
* Mi Ristorante 2, 0.5 mi.
* Sakura, 0.9 mi.
* Chili's, 0.9 mi.
* U.S. Pizza Co, 1.1 mi.
* Logans Roadhouse, 3.4 mi. E
* Saline Memorial Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* International Paper Co, 6 mi.
* ACI Coors Ceramics, 6 mi.
* Reynolds Metal Co, 8 mi.
* Axciom, 8 mi.
* State Police Headquarters, 8 mi.
* State Capitol Government Offices, 18 mi.