The Americas Best Value Inn of Winchester, VA is the secret of Shenandoah Valley. We offer four tastefully decorated landscaped acres, a 1,500 sq. ft. entertainment and apple-terrace dining deck, meeting room for corporate clients, and a beautiful outdoor seasonal pool. Pets are allowed-restrictions apply. The property is conveniently located to all historic sites including George Washington's boyhood home. The home of Patsy Cline is 12 miles, Luray Caverns are 20 miles, and Summit Point Auto Racetrack is 12 miles away. We offer complimentary continental breakfast each morning and have a fabulous restaurant on premise. Complimentary coffee is available at the front desk during breakfast hours. The downtown area is one mile from the hotel and we are centrally located only two miles from the interstate.
The city of Winchester is in the northern-most part of Virginia and is rich in history and rapidly growing in technology. Located in the Shenandoah Valley, Winchester played a major part in Civil War battles, is home to many apple orchards and packaging companies, and is the birthplace of country-music legend Patsy Cline. Area attractions include Luray Caverns, 18 miles; Skyline Drive, 14 miles; Summit Point Auto Racetrack, 12 miles; Downtown and Historic District, 2 miles; Civil War Memorial Sites, nearby; Dinosaur Land, nearby; and Apple Blossom Mall, nearby.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Frederick Douglass Park, 0.5 mi.
* Kernstown Battlefield, 1.4 mi.
* Apple Blossom Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Carmike Apple Blossom 6, 2.2 mi.
* Museum of the Shenandoah Valley, 3.4 mi.
* Dinosaur Land Prehistoric Forestry, 9.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* On-site Restaurant
* Civil War Memorial Sites, nearby
* Downtown and Historic District, 2 mi.
* Summit Point Auto Racetrack, 12 mi.
* Skyline Drive, 14 mi.
* Luray Caverns, 18 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Dragon Garden Chinese Restaurant, on-site
* Pizza Hut, nearby
* Texas Steakhouse, nearby
* Passage to India, 0.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 1.5 mi.
* Golden Corral, 1.5 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.5 mi.
* Pergo, 1.5 mi.
* Rubbermaid Commercial Products, 0.8 mi.
* American Woodmark Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Schenck Food Co, 2.1 mi.
* Rinchem Corporation, 3.4 mi.
One meeting facility available to accommodate up to 25 people. Refreshments and catering are available on-request. Must contact property directly.