From the moment you pass through the doors of Americas Best Value Inn of Chesapeake, you are sure to appreciate the friendly welcome of our staff. We are located in the southeastern region of Virginia near the popular Virginia Beach/Norfolk area. We are easily accessible to and from all major interstates: I-64, I-264, I-664, RT. 58 and RT. 460. Our hotel is in a cozy, quaint district in Chesapeake, VA where "We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow." To make you feel at home we offer Cable TV and a Guest Laundromat. We offer Jacuzzi, Efficiency, Double, and Single rooms to accommodate any style of traveler. Whether you are visiting us for business, pleasure, or a special event, the Americas Best Value Inn of Chesapeake provides the service you expect and the value you appreciate.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Chesapeake Golf Club
* Bid-A-Wee Golf Course
* Greenbrier Country Club
* Virginia Beach Ocean Front
* AMF Bowling Center
* Chesapeake Square Mall
* Greenbrier Mall
* MacArthur Mall
* Cinema Cafe
* Regal Greenbrier Cinema 13
* Commodore Theatre
* Regal MacArthur Center 18
* Cinemark Military Circle Mall
* Otter Point Trail Loop
* Guest laundromat
* NTELOS Wireless Pavilion, 8.8 mi.
* Children's Museum of Virginia, 8.9 mi.
* Portside, 9 mi.
* Historic Old Towne Portsmouth, 9 mi.
* Waterside Festival Marketplace, 10.6 mi.
* Harbor Park, 11 mi.
* Norfolk Zoo, 12.4 mi.
* Busch Gardens, 41.6 mi.
* Wags LLC, walking distance
* Dairy Queen, walking distance
* Frank's Truck Stop, walking distance
* McDonald's, 2 mi.
* Hardees, 2 mi.
* Chinese Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4.8 mi.
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 5.4 mi.
* Red Lobster Restaurants, 5.4 mi.
* Roger Brown's Restaurant and Sports, 9 mi.
* Old Country Buffet, 12.4 mi.
* YUPO Industries, 1 mi.
* Cavalier Industrial Park, 1 mi.
* Dollar Tree Corporate, 6 mi.
* Armada Huffler Construction Company, 11.8 mi.
* Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, 12 mi.