Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Dothan offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Take a break from the heat in our seasonal outdoor pool open from April to September. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, cable TV, ESPN and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located right off of Ross Clark Circle, less than 4 miles from downtown Dothan. We are nearby local attractions including Water World, Adventure Island Theme Park, and the Wiregrass Museum of Art.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Dothan is your best choice in the Peanut Capital of the World. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for world class golfing, business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Columbus or Tallahassee. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Dothan our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Dothan, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Serenity Spa, 1.5 mi.
* Westgate Tennis Complex, 1.9 mi.
* Dothan Country Club, 2.3 mi.
* Davis Theatres, 2.3 mi
* Carmike Cinemas Inc, 2.6 mi.
* Wiregrass Commons Mall, 2.7 mi.
* Land of Cotton Antique Mall, 3.3 mi.
* Patricia Lanes, 3.3 mi.
* Highland Oaks Golf Course, 5.1 mi.
* Dothan National Golf Resort, 10.1 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (open April to September)
* Safety Deposit Box
* Water World, 1.9 mi.
* Westgate Park, 1.9 mi.
* Adventure Island Theme Park, 3.1 mi.
* Dothan City Civic Center, 4 mi.
* G.W. Carver Interpretive Museum, 5 mi.
* Wiregrass Museum of Art, 5.5 mi.
* Landmark Park, 7.4 mi.
* Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, 7.7 mi.
* National Peanut Festival Association, 8 mi.
* US Army Aviation Museum Foundation, 22.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Great Wall Chinese, 0.05 mi.
* Domino’s, 0.05 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.06 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Old Mexico, 0.1 mi.
* Moose Knuckles MMA Pub Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Bojangles, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee’s, 0.5 mi.
* Shoney’s, 0.5 mi.
* Atlanta Bread Co, 0.6 mi.
* Labamba Mexican Café, 0.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.6 mi.
* Taj, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Red Elephant Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* McAliser’s Deli, 0.9 mi.
* Larry’s Real Out Bar-B-Q, 1 mi.
* Papa Johns, 2.9 mi.
* Hunt’s Seafood Restaurant and Oyster Bar, 3.6 mi.
* Sony Electronics Inc, 1 mi.
* Twitchell, 3.8 mi.
* Southern Nuclear Operating Co, 5.2 mi.
* AAA Cooper Transportation, 5.3 mi.
* Perdue Farms Inc, 6.4 mi.
* Michelin Tire Corp, 6.7 mi.
* Fort Rucker, 24 mi.
* Toadlick Music Festivel, March
* Tri-State BBQ Festival, April
* PorktoberQue, September
* National Peanut Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Fortis College Dothan, 5.8 mi.
* Troy University Dothan Campus, 6.3 mi.
* Wallace Community College, 8.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Flowers Hospital, 4.2 mi.
* Southeast Alabama Medical Center, 6.8 mi.