Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/Downtown offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a business center, complimentary light snacks served daily from 6-9am, free coffee in the lobby, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, and 75 cable TV channels with ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets are allowed. There will be a $75 charge for undisclosed pets. We are conveniently located near to Nashville’s historic Music Row, The Grand Ole Opry, and the Nashville International Airport. We are located off of I-65 / I-24 exit 87.
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/Downtown is your best choice within “Music City.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, taking in some country and western music, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Chattanooga or Memphis. At Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/Downtown our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/Downtown, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Riverside Village, 3.3 mi.
* Ted Rhodes Golf Course, 4.5 mi.
* Shelby Park, 5.5 mi.
* Centennial Sportsplex, 6.1 mi.
* Centennial Park, 6.3 mi.
* Belcourt Theatre, 6.6 mi.
* Strike and Spare Family Fun Center, 9.1 mi.
* Music City Bikeway, 9.2 mi.
* The Mall at Green Hills, 9.8 mi.
* Opry Mills, 10.2 mi.
* Europa Go-Karts and Golf, 12.2 mi.
* Game Galaxy Arcade, 14.6 mi.
* Drakes Creek Activity Center, 14.9 mi.
* Monster Mountain Haunted Attraction, 17.9 mi.
* Business Center (with Computer)
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* LP Field, 3.6 mi.
* Nashville Municipal Auditorium, 4.1 mi.
* Historic 2nd Avenue District, 4.1 mi.
* Bicentennial Mall State Park, 4.2 mi.
* Tennessee State Museum, 4.3 mi.
* Ryman Auditorium, 4.4 mi.
* Nashville Convention Center, 4.4 mi.
* Music City Center, 4.4 mi.
* Country Music Hall of Fame, 4.5 mi.
* Bridgestone Arena, 4.6 mi.
* The Frist Center for the Visual Arts, 5.3 mi.
* Music Row, 5.6 mi.
* Adventure Science Center, 6.1 mi.
* Lane Motor Museum, 6.2 mi.
* Tennessee State Fairgrounds, 7.4 mi.
* Grand Ole Opry, 9.6 mi.
* Nashville Zoo, 11.4 mi.
* Cheekwood Art and Gardens, 12.3 mi.
* Nashville Shores Water Park, 15.3 mi.
* The Hermitage, 17.3 mi.
* Complimentary light snacks served daily 6-9am
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonald’s, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Jack In the Box, 0.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.3 mi.
* Jack’s Bar-B-Que, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Brother Z’s Wangs, 1.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.6 mi.
* Jersey Mike’s Subs, 4 mi.
* Wildhorse Saloon, 4.2 mi.
* Godfathers’s Pizza, 4.7 mi.
* Hattie B’s Hot Chicken, 5.6 mi.
* The Patterson House, 5.6 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 8.6 mi.
* Dollar General, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.4 mi.
* HCA Holdings, 5.8 mi.
* Randstand Technologies, 6.9 mi.
* Kroger, 7.3 mi.
* Dell Computers Corp., 7.6 mi.
* Shoney’s North America Corp., 8.2 mi.
* Bridgestone Americas Inc., 9.3 mi.
* Dollar General Corporate Headquarters, 9.7 mi.
* Ryman Hospitality Properties, 10.2 mi.
* Tyson Foods Inc., 12.9 mi.
* Nissan North America, 21.5 mi.
* Nashville Film Festival, April
* CMA Music Festival, June
* CMA Music Awards, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Tennessee State University, 5.7 mi.
* Vanderbilt University, 5.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Skyline Hospital, 3.9 mi.
* Meharry Medical Center, 5.2 mi.
* St. Thomas Midtown Hospital, 5.5 mi.
* Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 6.1 mi.