Americas Best Value Inn in Covington, Virginia is a 43 room hotel located off Interstate 64 in a small valley surrounded by breathtaking scenic views of the Appalachian Allegheny Mountains. All of our guest rooms are ground level and are divided among the property's three buildings. Our hotel is nature friendly with many grassy areas, trees, and beautiful flowers. There are several attractions and recreational activities nearby for your enjoyment such as Humpback Bridge, Falling Spring Overlook, Thunder Alley, and Skateland Roller Rink. If you love the outdoors, be sure to take a trip to Douthat State Park where swimming, fishing, and hiking are just a few of the many activities offered.
At Americas Best Value Inn Covington, take advantage of our free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, use of our guest laundry facility, access to our on-site business center, and wake-up service. Enjoy the convenience of our attractively landscaped picnic and BBQ area, fax/copy services, vending machines, and ice machines. Start your day with the off-site free full breakfast. Relax in your own private guest room with amenities including a mini-fridge, microwave, cable TV, coffeemaker, table with chairs, and iron/ironing board. At Americas Best Value Inn Covington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Thunder Alley, 0.4 mi.
* Mallow Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Skateland Roller Rink, 2.6 mi.
* Variety Mall, 2.6 mi.
* Covington Movies 3, 2.7 mi.
* Alleghany Country Club, 4.3 mi.
* Alleghany Memorial Park, 5.2 mi.
* Douthat State Park, 9.6 mi.
* Cliff View Country Club, 9.8 mi.
* Homestead Ski Area, 21.2 mi.
* Homestead Golf Resort, 21.4 mi.
* National Fish Hatchery, 21.5 mi.
* Warm Springs Baths, 26.4 mi.
* Business Center
* Barbecue Picnic Area
* McClinton Ctr, 0.7 mi.
* Precious Cargo Tours, 2.7 mi.
* Mead West Vaco, Pulp and Paper Mill, 2.8 mi.
* Amphitheater Stage, Jackson River Recreation Sport Complex, 3.4 mi.
* Boys Home, 4.6 mi.
* Humpback Bridge, 8.9 mi.
* Alleghany Highlands Arts Ctr, 9 mi.
* 416 Gallery, 9 mi.
* C and O Historical Society, 9.1 mi.
* C and O Railway Heritage Ctr, 9.1 mi.
* Dabney S. Lancaster Community College, 9.5 mi.
* Gathright Dam, 15.9 mi.
* Casino, 21.2 mi.
* Off-site Free Full Breakfast
* Belly Up Cafe, Walking Distance
* San Juan Mexican Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Western Sizzlin Wood Grill, Walking Distance
* Burger King, Walking Distance
* Mountain View Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.7 mi.
* Hardee's, 1.7 mi.
* D and J Family Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 2.4 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 2.4 mi.
* Mama's Pizza, 2.4 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 2.5 mi.
* Subway, 2.5 mi.
* Alleghany Highlands Mechanical, Walking Distance
* Industrial Supply Corp., 0.9 mi.
* Mortgage Investment Corp., 1.7 mi.
* Mountain Supply Corp., 1.9 mi.
* Alleghany Motors Corp., 2.2 mi.
* Alleghany County Farm Bureau, 2.2 mi.
* Batten Auction Co., 2.3 mi.
* Cato Corp., 2.4 mi.
* Wireless Zone S and M Enterprise, 2.4 mi.
* Walmart Super Center, 2.4 mi.
* Dixie Gas and Oil Corp., 3 mi.
* Alleghany Regional Hospital, 5.6 mi.