Location, location, location. Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas is located directly across from the MGM Grand Hotel, the Las Vegas Monorail Station, and the famous Las Vegas Strip. Our two story exterior corridor non-gaming hotel offers 257 clean and comfortable guest rooms, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, and free room side parking. Guest rooms also offer cable TV with HBO, ESPN, and pay-per-view movies. Relax in our swimming pool and hot tub area. We also have an on-site basketball court, guest laundry facility, ice machine, and vending machine for added convenience. Pets under 50 pounds only are accepted for a charge.
Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas is near many famous casinos, exciting nightlife spots, and world class dining experiences. Start out by taking a stroll on the strip. Visit the MGM Grand which is home to the Lion Habitat, Cirque du Soleil, Hollywood Theatre, and several fine restaurants. Just a few steps away, inside the beautiful Venetian Hotel, is the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Families will love spending time at the Las Vegas Zoo, IMAX Theatre, Lucky Strike Lanes, Hoover Dam, and King Tuts Tomb and Museum.
Take a gondola ride at the Grand Canal Shoppes and enjoy tasty treats while you shop. Las Vegas Premium Outlets is a new premium outlet center with an impressive collection of the finest designer labels and brands. CoCo's restaurant is located directly in front of our hotel and offers 24-hour cafe style dining. Other popular restaurant favorites include Rainforest Cafe, TENDER Steak and Seafood, and Trattoria Del Lupo.
At Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Luxor IMAX Theatre, walking distance
* UA Showcase 8, 0.9 mi.
* Bali Hai Golf Course, 1.8 mi.
* Grand Canal Shoppes, 2.5 mi.
* Lucky Strike Lanes, 2.5 mi.
* Big Blue Pacific Kayak Adventures, 2.8 mi.
* Las Vegas Premium Outlets, 5.6 mi.
* Fremont Street Experience, 5.8 mi.
* Cashman Field, Sporting Arena, 7 mi.
* Crystal Palace Skating Center, 7.7 mi.
* Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, 9.3 mi.
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 18.8 mi.
* Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 24.6 mi.
* Red Rock Canyon, 30.4 mi.
* Hoover Dam, 34 mi.
* Valley of Fire State Park, 54.2 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Las Vegas Strip, walking distance
* MGM Grand Hotel, Casino, and Theme Park, steps away
* Luxor Hotel, walking distance
* Bellagio Hotel and Casino, 0.3 mi.
* Thomas and Mack Center, 0.3 mi.
* University of Nevada Las Vegas, 0.3 mi.
* Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center, 0.4 mi.
* Caesars Palace, 0.4 mi.
* Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 0.6 mi.
* The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 0.9 mi.
* Sands Convention Center, 0.9 mi.
* Harrah's Las Vegas, 2.1 mi.
* Las Vegas Convention Center, 2.1 mi.
* Guggenheim Hermitage Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Las Vegas Zoo, 8.8 mi.
* CoCo's, Walking Distance
* In and Out Burger, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.3 mi.
Luxor Hotel and Casino, walking distance
* TENDER Steak and Seafood
* Company Kitchen and Pub House
* Fusia Luxor
MGM Grand, Steps Away
* Rainforest Cafe
* Seablue Restaurant
* Joel Robuchon at the Mansion
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, 0.4 mi.
* Red Square
* Trattoria Del Lupo
New York - New York Hotel and Casino, Walking distance
* Nine Fine Irishmen
* ESPN Zone
* Gallagher's Steakhouse
* Il Fornaio
* Gonzalez Y Gonzalez
* Mandalay Bay Convention Center, 0.4 mi.
* Sands Expo Center, 0.9 mi.
* Bluegreen Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Las Vegas Convention Center, 2.1 mi.
* Howard Hughes Corporate Center, 2.2 mi.
* Power Efficiency Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Walmart, 2.2 mi.
* Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, 4.3 mi.
* Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, 4.5 mi.
* Cashman Field, 7 mi.
* Nellis Air Force Base, 15 mi.