Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Huntsville, Alabama. Check out the area's educational sites such as Alabama Constitution Village, State Black Archives Center, U.S. Space and Rocket Center, and Sci-Quest. Learn something new at the Huntsville Depot Museum and the Huntsville Museum of Art. There are several activities to enjoy like Funntasia Family Fun Center, teeing off at Huntsville Golf Course, being entertained at Theatre Huntsville or Spacedome Imax Theater, and shopping at the historic Harrison Brothers Hardware store. With so much to do, you are bound to work up a hearty appetite. If you want to grab a meal on the try Arby's, Pizza Hut, or Dairy Queen. If you are craving a home-cooked meal, stop into Dee's Diner, Garibaldi Mexican, Betty Maes Restaurant, or Applebee's.
Americas Best Value Inn Huntsville is a recently remodeled, two-story, U-shaped exterior corridor hotel. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat and vending/ice machines. Our 82 comfortable guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV with HBO and Showtime, desks with lamps, tables with chairs, hairdryers, alarm clocks, free local calls, and wake-up service. Connecting rooms, irons, and ironing boards are available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn Huntsville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Funntasia Family Fun Ctr., 0.6 mi.
* Huntsville Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Theatre Huntsville, 1.7 mi.
* Huntsville Depot Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Huntsville Museum of Art, 2.5 mi.
* Harrison Brothers Hardware, 2.8 mi.
* Early Works Children's Museum, 3 mi.
* Civic Ctr., 5.1 mi.
* North Alabama Railroad Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Spacedome Imax Theater, 5.9 mi.
* Hampton Cove Golf Course, 12.2 mi.
* Madison County Nature Trail, 14.4 mi.
* Harmony Safari Park, 22.2 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Handicap Friendly Facilities
* Huntsville/Madison County Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1.9 mi.
* Alabama Constitution Village, 2.4 mi.
* Humphreys-Rodgers House, 2.4 mi.
* Weeden House, 2.4 mi.
* Von Braun Ctr., 3 mi.
* State Black Archives Ctr., 3.5 mi.
* Joe Davis Stadium, 4.8 mi.
* Huntsville Botanical Garden, 5.8 mi.
* U.S. Space and Rocket Ctr., 5.9 mi.
* Sci-Quest, 5.9 mi.
* Burritt on the Mountain, 7.8 mi.
* Redstone Arsenal, 8.1 mi.
* Huddle House, walking distance
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Five Guy's, 0.5 mi.
* Dunkin Donuts, 0.5 mi.
* Dee's Diner, 0.8 mi.
* Garibaldi Mexican, 1.3 mi.
* Betty Maes Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.4 mi.
* Shoney's, 1.7 mi.
* B and B's, 1.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.8 mi.
* Outback, 5.8 mi.
* Tokyo Japanese Steak House, 6.2 mi.
* P. F. Chang's, 7.8 mi.
* Automobile Consumer Services Corp., 0.8 mi.
* Icee Co., 1.4 mi.
* Exodus Technology Corp., 1.5 mi.
* Double Kay Corp., 1.8 mi.
* Marshall Space Flight Ctr., 9.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Huntsville Baptist College, 1 mi.
* Oakwood College, 1.4 mi.
* University of Alabama-Huntsville, 1.8 mi.
* Alabama A&M University, 4.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Parkview Health Care Ctr., 0.8 mi.
* American Red Cross, 1.2 mi.
* Northway Animal Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Huntsville Hospital Center, 3.5 mi.