Americas Best Value Stage Coach Lodge offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel offering clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all public areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, desk with lamp, clock radio, safe, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). Late checkout is available free of charge.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke-free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 1 mile from Cannery Row, and 2 miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. We are conveniently located off of Highway 1 and 10th Street.
Americas Best Value Stage Coach Lodge offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, hiking, kayaking, or a family vacation. Visit the nearby Monterey Museum of Art; celebrate the rich artistic heritage of California-Monterey State Historic Park; or view the site where Spanish explorers first landed in Monterey in 1602. Go on a Monterey Bay Whale Watch with year-round whale watching tours. Explore the world of sea otters, jelly fish, and many others at Monterey Bay Aquarium. Watch the races at Laguna Seca Raceway which is host to world-class events as the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix and the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series. Relax at Fisherman’s Wharf or at the historical fishing district-Del Monte Beach which is a popular surfing and beachcombing spot. At Americas Best Value Stage Coach Lodge our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Stage Coach Lodge, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Dennis the Menace Park, 0.6 mi.
* Cannery Row, 0.8 mi.
* Monterey Bay Kayaks, 1 mi.
* Monterey Lanes, 1.3 mi.
* Josephine Kernes Memorial Pool, 1.5 mi.
* Monterey Blue Diving, 1.5 mi.
* Randy's Fishing and Whale Watching Trips, 1.5 mi.
* Delmonte Shopping Center, 1.7 mi.
* Century Cinemas at Del Monte Center, 1.8 mi.
* Adventures By the Sea, 2 mi.
* On the Beach Surf Shop, 2.2 mi.
* Jacks Peak Park, 4 mi.
* Pacific Grove Golf Links, 4.5 mi.
* Pebble Beach Golf Club, 5.6 mi.
* The Marina Club Casino, 8.5 mi.
* BBQ and Picnic Area
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Heated Pool (Open from May to October)
* Monterey Museum of Art, 0.5 mi.
* Monterey County Youth Museum, 1 mi.
* Monterey County Fairgrounds, 1.1 mi.
* Monterey State Historic Park, 1.1 mi.
* Colton Hall Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Monterey Bay Whale Watch, 1.2 mi.
* Monterey Conference Center, 1.3 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 1.5 mi.
* Del Monte Beach, 1.7 mi.
* Monterey Bay Aquarium, 2.5 mi.
* 17 Mile Drive, 5 mi.
* Carmel Mission Basilica, 5.8 mi.
* Carmel Ocean Beach, 5.9 mi.
* Laguna Seca Raceway, 9.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Denny's, 0.7 mi.
* Ambrosia India Bistro, 0.8 mi.
* Esteban Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* The Wild Plum Cafe and Bakery, 0.8 mi.
* Epsilon Fine Greek Restaurant, 1 mi.
* London Bridge Pub, 1 mi.
* Loulou's Griddle In The Middle, 1 mi.
* Rosine's Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Old Fisherman's Grotto, 1.5 mi.
* Benihana Monterey, 1.5 mi.
* Abalonetti Seafood Trattoria, 1.5 mi.
* California Pizza Kitchen, 1.7 mi.
* Crystal Fish, 2 mi.
* Black Bear Diner, 2.2 mi.
* Bistro Moulin, 2.5 mi.
* Monterey Institute for Research and Astronomy, 0.6 mi.
* Groza Construction Inc., 0.8 mi.
* Naval Research Laboratory: Marine Meteorology Division, 1.7 mi.
* Bayview Construction, 1.8 mi.
* Rayne Technology Solutions, 2 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 2.1 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 2.4 mi.
* Product Development Corporation, 4 mi.
* Pacific Metrics Corporation, 4.4 mi.
* Lansmont Corporation, 4.8 mi.
* Synergene Seed and Technology, 18.9 mi.
* Fresh Tech Solutions LLC, 27.7 mi.
* Monterey Rock n' Rod Festival, May
* California Roots Music & Arts Festival, May
* Monster Jam, May
* Carmel Bach Festival, July
* Monterey County Fair, August
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Monterey Peninsula College, 0.7 mi.
* Brandman University - Monterey, 1.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, 3.4 mi.