Come experience Iowa Hometown Hospitality at its best at the Americas Best Value/Suburban Motel in Emmetsburg, Iowa. We offer complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, and complimentary local calls. Our clean, quiet, comfortable hotel is conveniently located one mile west of town on Hwy 4 and US 18. Deluxe and whirlpool bathtub rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves, cable TV, coffeemakers, hairdryers, and glider rockers. Enjoy our spacious yard area with a picnic table on our deck. Pheasant hunters are always welcome outdoor plug ins. Emmetsburg is home to Iowa's largest St. Patricks Day celebration.We are less than a half mile from Iowa Lakes Community College. Our property is located 25 miles from the World's largest Country Fair during the first week in September. We've Got You Covered!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Wellness Center at Iowa Lakes College, 0.4 mi. (discount offered through hotel)
* Golf, 0.5 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Five Island Lake, 1 mi. E
* House of Dolls, Victorian Museum, Area Antique Stores, 1 mi.
* Grotto of the Redemption, depicts the Life of Christ, 20 mi.
* World's Largest Country Fair, located in Spencer, during the first week of September, 25 mi.
* Okiboji Bay Water Park, 40 mi.
* Iowa Great Lakes, Iowa's Number 1 Resort Areas, The Sight of the Spirit Lake Indian Massacre, 45 mi.
* Arnold's Park Amusement Park, 45 mi.
* Hundreds of acres of Local Public Hunting, provides some of the best Pheasant and small game population in the state of Iowa
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Dublin Supper Club, Next Door
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Family Table, 0.5 mi.
* Fast Food, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Ranch, 2 mi.
* ILCC, 1 mi.
* IEI Cabinet/Plywood Products, 1 mi.
* SkyJack Plant, 3 mi.
* Flannigan/Wester, 3 mi.
* Voyager Ethanol Plant, 5 mi.
* AGP Soybean Processing Plant, 5 mi.
* St. Patrick's Day Celebration, March
* World's Largest Country Fair, located in Spencer, during the first week of Septemeber, 25 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Iowa Lakes Community College, 0.4 mi.