Americas Best Value Inn Watsonville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our hotel offers clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, and cable TV with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers smoke free rooms. Sorry, no pets are allowed. We are located less than 2 miles from the Watsonville State Wildlife Area as well as the Santa Cruz County fairgrounds, and less than 8 miles from the Sunset State Beach. We are located right off of Highway 1.
Americas Best Value Inn Watsonville is your best choice along the Pacific coast region. We offer ideal accommodations and a convenient location whether you are in town to explore the many museums, enjoy the food scene, visit the beautiful state parks, or are simply passing through California. At Americas Best Value Inn Watsonville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
Americas Best Value Inn Watsonville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Calahan Park, 0.2 mi.
* Cabrillo Lanes, 0.6 mi.
* Watsonville Discount Mall, 0.6 mi.
* Ramsay Park, 0.6 mi.
* Ramsay Park Tennis Court, 0.9 mi.
* Pajaro Valley Golf Club, 3.4 mi.
* Pinto Lake County Park, 4.2 mi.
* Spring Hills Golf Course, 5.1 mi.
* Sunset State Beach, 7.2 mi.
* Manresa State Beach, 7.3 mi.
* Capitola Mall, 13.3 mi.
* Historic Downtown Watsonville, 0.5 mi.
* The Henry J. Mello Center for Performing Arts, 0.7 mi.
* Watsonville State Wildlife Area, 1.8 mi.
* Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds, 3.3 mi.
* Watsonville's Ocean Speedway, 3.3 mi.
* River Run Vintners, 8.4 mi.
* Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Reserve, 8.6 mi.
* Monterey Bay, 9.7 mi.
* Cabrillo College, 11 mi.
* Mount Madonna Center, 12.3 mi.
* Cabrillo Gallery, 12.4 mi.
* Capitola Historical Museum, 13.1 mi.
* Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park, 15.2 mi.
* Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center, 18.3 mi.
* Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 18.4 mi.
* Salinas Sports Complex, 19.5 mi.
* Roaring Camp Railroads, 22.9 mi.
* Monterey Bay Aquarium, 29.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Norma's Family Restaurant, walking distance
* Super Taqueria, 0.1 mi.
* Pizzamia, 0.2 mi.
* La Fondita Restaurante, 0.3 mi.
* Jalisco Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Lucy's Tamale Factory, 0.4 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* The Green Valley Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Red Apple Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Cowboys Corner, 0.6 mi.
* La Colemena Mexican, 0.7 mi.
* Miyuki Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Cilantros, 1.2 mi.
* Green Valley Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Hong Kong Garden 2, 1.4 mi.
* Walsh and Roach, LLP, 0.2 mi.
* Bank of America, 0.3 mi.
* Brennan Medical Group, 0.3 mi.
* S Martinelli and Co, 0.7 mi.
* Driscoll’s Strawberries, 1.7 mi.
* West Marine Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Tru Focus Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Graniterock Corporate Headquarters, 2.1 mi.
* Valley Crate Corportation, 2.1 mi.
* Fox Racing Shocks, 2.4 mi.
* Watsonville Community Hospital, 3.1 mi.
* Scottish Renaissance Festival, June
* Spirit of Watsonville Juth 4th Parade, July
* Strawberry Festival, August
* Watsonville Fly-in and Air Show, August
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of California, Santa Cruz, 21.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Watsonville Community Hospital, 2.4 mi.