Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite Westgate Lodge is the most modern hotel in the Yosemite Park area. It is the closest hotel to the west gate entrance, located only 12 miles from the park entrance. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada of California, spacious and comfortable rooms and suites make the hotel your mountain retreat and the perfect setting for family reunions, corporate events, or a romantic getaway. The staff and management invite you to join them on your (Sierra) experience.
Yosemite National Park embraces a stunning vastness of scenic wild lands in the Sierra Nevada that stretches along California's eastern edges. The park covers an incredible 1,170 square miles of breathtaking natural splendor. Ranging from 2,000 feet to more than 13,000 feet above sea level, the park encompasses vast wilderness, mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and groves of giant sequoias that are unparallel to other national parks. It is hard to believe that this serene oasis is just hours from bustling metropolitan cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite Westgate Lodge offers the most modern lodging year-round on Highway 120, the western route from San Francisco and Northern California. The lodge is nestled in the Sierra Nevada Mountains within the recreational wonderland of the Stanislaus National Forest. The surroundings offer a natural and undisturbed forest setting with various hiking trails that carve through the gold country. Let the Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite Westgate Lodge be your (home away from home) when visiting Yosemite National Park.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Winter Recreation - Snowfall during the winter can allow for cross-country and downhill skiing, ice skating, and sledding in some areas.
* Spring to Fall Recreation - As the snow melts away, wildlife and wild flowers flourish allowing nature viewing, swimming, hiking, backpacking, river rafting, lake/stream fishing, and horseback riding.
* Mountain Sage, 1.9 mi.
* Yosemite Lakes, 2 mi.
* Rainbow Pool Natural Swimming Hole, 3.5 mi.
* Pine Mountain Lake, 6.6 mi.
* American River Touring Association, 9.5 mi.
* Whitewater Voyages, 14.1 mi.
* Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course, 18.2 mi.
* Stanislaus National Forest, 27.9 mi.
* Dodge Ridge Ski Area, 46 mi.
* Tuolumne River, 53.7 mi.
* Full Service Restaurant
* Outdoor Heated Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area
* Groveland - Yosemite Gateway Museum, Walking Distance
* Yosemite National Park, 12 mi.
* Gold Country, 14 mi.
* Pine Mountain Lake Main Beach, 16.8 mi.
* Hetch Hetchy Reservoir, 22.5 mi.
* Coulterville Museum, 25.5 mi.
* Knights Ferry, 35.8 mi.
* Buck Meadows Restaurant, On-site. Open from 7am - 9pm. Seating capacity of 100 people. Live music entertainment is provided.
* Coffee is available in the lobby from 10am - 12pm.
* 49’er Cafe, 4.8 mi.
* PJ's Cafe and Pizzeria, 10.5 mi.
* Two Guys Pizza Pies, 10.8 mi.
* Iron Door Saloon, 10.8 mi.
* Cocina Michoacana, 10.9 mi.
* Main Street Market, 14 mi.
* Groveland Family Medical Center, 15.1 mi.
* AMDEV Communications Corporation, 16.1 mi.
* Yosemite Bank, 16.8 mi.
* Pacific State Bank, 16.8 mi.
* Strawberry Music Festival - Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends - 24.7 mi.