Americas Best Value Port Polson Inn offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, business center, guest laundry facility, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include coffeemakers, hairdryers, cable TV, HBO, and table with chairs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome- charges and restrictions apply. We are conveniently located off of US-93 at the south end of Flathead Lake, and are near local attractions such as Miracle of America Museum, Kerr Dam, and Flathead Lake State Park.
Americas Best Value Port Polson Inn is your best choice within the Flathead Lake region of Montana. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, recreational activities, local festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Whitefish or Missoula. At Americas Best Value Port Polson Inn our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Port Polson Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lions Park, 0.3 mi.
* Flathead Lake, 0.3 mi.
* Flathead Boat Co., 0.3 mi.
* Flathead Raft Co Inc., 0.4 mi.
* Sacajawea Park, 0.4 mi.
* Jackie M’s Footwear, 0.4 mi.
* Polson Theatres, 0.6 mi.
* Three Dog Down Outlet, 1 mi.
* Polson Bay Golf Club, 1.3 mi.
* Sportspage Bowl Co, 2.7 mi.
* Polson Country Club, 3.6 mi.
* Mission Mountain Golf Course, 16.8 mi.
* Flathead Lake Cruises, 33.2 mi.
* Blacktail Mountain Ski Area, 50.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Polson Flathead Historical Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Miracle of America Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Kerr Dam, 6.9 mi.
* People's Center, 7.3 mi.
* Flathead Lake State Park, 11.8 mi.
* Garden of the Rockies Museum, 13.7 mi.
* Big Arm State Park, 14.5 mi.
* Wild Horse Island State Park, 25.2 mi.
* St. Ignatius Mission, 28.5 mi.
* National Bison Range, 32.4 mi.
* Glacier National Park, 71.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Old World Delicatessen, 0.3 mi.
* Pop’s Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Fiesta En Jalisco, 0.4 mi.
* Hot Spot Thai, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Bay Club Bar and Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Swanee’s Bar and Grill, 1.4 mi.
* China Gate Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Starbucks, 1.7 mi.
* Sportspage Bowl Grill and Lounge, 1.9 mi.
* Tootsies Diner, 5.1 mi.
* East Shore Smoke House, 7.9 mi.
* Walmart, 0.4 mi.
* First Resort, 0.4 mi.
* Cornerstone Financial, Inc., 0.5 mi.
* Mission Mountain Natural Foods, 0.5 mi.
* Western Bee Supplies Inc., 0.9 mi.
* Core Outdoor Power, 1.6 mi.
* Polson Main Street Flathead Cherry Festival, July
* Flathead Lake 3-on-3 Hoop Shoot, July
* Flathead Lake Blues Festival, August
* Outdoor Art Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Salish Kootenai College, 8.5 mi.
* University of Montana, 70.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Polson Health, 1 mi.
* Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, 1.1 mi.
* St. Luke Community Hospital, 13.8 mi.