Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Bighorn Lodge, located in Grand County, Colorado. Formed by glaciers, Grand Lake is a historic mountain town in the heart of the Colorado Rockies and the western gateway to majestic Rocky Mountain National Park. Our hotel is conveniently located in the center of Grand Lake, minutes away from Rocky Mountain National Park, where you can enjoy hiking, backpacking, bird watching, camping, wildlife viewing, horseback riding, mountain biking and fishing. Other nearby attractions include Sombrero Ranch Stables, Kauffman House Museum, and Grand Lake Art Gallery. Local restaurants include Rocky Mountain Coffee Co, O-A Bistro, and Grumpy's. There are enough attractions in the area to keep you busy for a day, a week, or a month.
Start your day right with our free seasonal continental breakfast served daily from 8am - 10am during the months of June to September. Rest peacefully in one of our guest rooms with amenities such as free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, hairdryer, air conditioning, and free local calls.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bighorn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Grand Lake, 0.1 mi.
* Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, 0.2 mi.
* Grand Lake Lanes, 0.2 mi.
* Grand Lake Marina, 0.4 mi.
* Beacon Landing Marina, 5.7 mi.
* Lake Granby, 13.9 mi.
* Crafters Corner and Antique Mall, 16.2 mi.
* Granby Ranch, 20.4 mi.
* Rocky HI Speedway Inc, 0.4 mi.
* Kauffman House Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Grand Lake Art Gallery, 0.4 mi.
* Jack Straw Mountain Gallery, 0.4 mi.
* Grand Lake Historical Society, 0.5 mi.
* Sombrero Ranch Stables, 0.8 mi.
* Shadowcliff, 1.1 mi.
* Rocky Mountain National Park, 2.4 mi.
* Free seasonal continental breakfast served daily from 8am-10am during the months of June to September
* Coffee is available daily in the lobby from 8am-12pm
* Rocky Mountain Coffee Co, 0.08 mi.
* O-A Bistro, 0.3 mi.
* Grumpy's, 0.3 mi.
* El Pacifico, 0.3 mi.
* Backstreet Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Sagebrush BBQ and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Pancho and Lefty's, 0.5 mi.
* Grand Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* DZ Construction, 0.1 mi.
* Bombardier Recreational Products, 4.6 mi.
* Dunn Right Technology, 15.3 mi.
* Solvista Corporation, 20.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Middle Park Medical Center, 17.2 mi.