Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Chincoteague Island, Virginia. We are conveniently located off VA-175, following the signs to "Chincoteague Island/Assateauge Islands". We have plenty to offer, as we are situated nearby many popular attractions including the NASA Wallops Visitor Center, Chincoteague Island Lighthouse, Chincoteague Pony Center, Refuge Waterfowl Museum, Beebe Ranch, and the Wildlife Expedition. If you are into sports or just getting out and having fun, there are a number of recreational activities less than 1 mile away including the Chincoteague Hunting and Fishing Center, Surfside Golf, Captain Barry's Back Bay Cruises. Here at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Chincoteague, we also have several dining options to choose from just minutes away including Steamers Restaurant, AJ's on the Creek Restaurant, Great Wall 2, Don's Seafood Market and Restaurant, and Maria's Restaurant and Pizza.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Chincoteague Island features 23 guest rooms generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. All guests are invited to enjoy a variety of amenities including free continental breakfast (served seasonally from mid-May through mid-October), free newspaper, fax services, vending machines, and ice machines. Our hotel has a beautiful sparkling outdoor swimming pool and an adjacent picnic area complete with built in Weber gas grills and prep area. For added value or for a change of pace during your stay, consider grilling fresh local seafood from a nearby fish market, while relaxing poolside among family and friends. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our wide variety of accommodations makes our hotel exceptionally suitable for both short and extended stays. Be our guest, relax, and enjoy the value of staying at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Chincoteague Island.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pirates Propulsions (Jet Ski Rental), Walking Distance
* Island Gallery and Gifts (Shopping), Walking Distance
* Ocean Beach Shop, 0.3 mi.
* Island Roxy (Movie Theater), 0.4 mi.
* Shopping in Downtown Chincoteague, 0.5 mi.
* Surfside Golf, 0.7 mi.
* Jus' Bikes (Bike Rental), 0.6 mi.
* Chincoteague Hunting and Fishing Center, 0.8 mi.
* Assateague National Seashore, 0.9 mi.
* Libertino Lanes, 1 mi.
* Assateague Island National Park, 3.1 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open Mid-May to Mid-October)
* Captain Barry's Back Bay Cruises, Walking Distance
* Chincoteague Cruises and Nature Tours, Walking Distance
* Linda J. Charters, 0.5 mi.
* Chincoteague Center, 0.6 mi.
* Refuge Golf and Bumper Boats, 0.6 mi.
* Chincoteague Island Lighthouse, 0.9 mi.
* Chincoteague Pony Center, 0.9 mi.
* Wildlife Expedition, 1 mi.
* Refuge Waterfowl Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Oyster Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Toms Cove Park, 2.2 mi.
* Beebe Ranch (Misty of Chincoteague), 2.5 mi.
* Free seasonal continental breakfast is available from Mid-May through Mid-October
* Island Creamery Ice Cream, Walking Distance
* Main Street Shop Coffeehouse, Walking Distance
* Captain Fish's Steaming Wharf, Walking Distance
* AJ's on the Creek Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Great Wall 2, 0.3 mi.
* Don's Seafood Market and Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Captain Zack's Seafood, 0.4 mi.
* Chincoteague Fisheries, 0.3 mi.
* Shore Bank, 0.4 mi.
* Coldwell Banker-Harbour Realty, 0.5 mi.
* Dollar General Corp, 0.7 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 0.8 mi.
* Atlantic Air Corp, 1.3 mi.
* Wandling Inc, 8.9 mi.
* Sentara Leigh Hospital, 12.3 mi.
* Tyson Foods Inc, 13.8 mi.
* Virginia Tourism Corp, 14.3 mi.
* Atlantic Air Corp, 15.2 mi.
* Nu Tech Molding Corp, 20.4 mi.
* Shore Memorial Hospital, 23 mi.