When in Lusk, stay with us! Large indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. Complimentary breakfast. Free wireless internet from your room. Basketball, shuffleboard and workout equipment. Large park area with new playground equipment, lounge chairs, hammocks, and patio with BBQ grill. Stay with us and enjoy warm Western hospitality, comfortable accommodations, and outstanding service. All of our 51 clean and spacious rooms are furnished with hair dryers and coffee service, and several rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators, down bedding, irons and ironing boards. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Outdoor plug-ins for plugging in your vehicle are available for an easy winter morning start. Our recently remodeled Niobrara Room is the perfect place for your next family gathering or meeting. We also have unique souvenirs and gifts available in our recently added gift shop.
When in Lusk, stay with us...Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* City Park - Northside Park, 0.5 mi.
* Lusk Swimming Pool, 0.5 mi.
* Lusk Municipal Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Basketball court
* BBQ area
* Exercise equipment
* Gift shop
* Guest laundromat
* Indoor pool
* Hot tub
* Picnic area with hammocks
* One pet friendly room may be available for an additional charge
* Stagecoach Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Cheyenne/Deadwood Stage Route, 11 mi.
* Hat Creek Stage Station, 11 mi.
* Spanish Diggings, 20 mi.
* Fort Robinson Historic Site, 40 mi.
* Guernsey State Park and Reservoir, 49.9 mi.
* Museum Guernsey State Park, 49.9 mi.
* Fort Laramie Historic Site, 50 mi.
* Oregon Trail Ruts, 50.9 mi.
* Agate Fossil Beds National Monument, 55.7 mi.
* Paleo Park, 75 mi.
* Mammoth Site, 90 mi.
* Free breakfast served from 6am - 10am
* Triangle 4 Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Outpost Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* BBQ Corral "seasonal", 0.5 mi.
* Pub, 0.6 mi.
* Coffee Shop, 0.6 mi.
* The Pizza Place, 0.6 mi.
* Silver Dollar, 0.7 mi.
* Covered Wagon Gifts, on site
* Decker's Food Center, 0.4 mi.
* County of Niobrara University Extension, 0.5 mi.
* Rawhide Drug, 0.5 mi
* Hometown Country, 0.5 mi
* Niobrara Chamber of Commerce, 0.6 mi.
* Niobrara Health and Life Center, 0.6 mi.
* Allbright's True Value, 0.6 mi.
* Radio Shack, 0.6 mi.
* Bloomers, 0.7 mi.
* Same as it Once Was Antiques, 0.8 mi.
For conferences, parties, and gatherings of up to 40 people, the Niobrara Room is the perfect meeting place. We provide and set up the tables and chairs. We have a 50-inch TV and DVD player permanently affixed. When not being utilized as a meeting room, the Niobrara Room is open to guests as a gathering place for your complimentary breakfast each morning as well as for your enjoyment all day.
* Senior Pro Rodeo, June
* 4th of July Celebration, July 3 and 4
* Legend of Rawhide, 2nd weekend in July