Americas Best Value Inn Lusk offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, business center with a computer, meeting facility, newsstand in lobby, free full hot breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include hairdryers, coffeemakers, and cable TV. We also provide for your recreation a heated indoor pool, a jacuzzi in public area, fitness center, outdoor playground, shuffleboard, and basketball court.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from Downtown Lusk, the Niobrara County Fairgrounds, and the Stagecoach Museum. We are located off of US Highway 85.
Americas Best Value Inn Lusk is your best choice within the “The Little Town With Big Possibilities.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, recreational activities, or simply passing through on your way to Casper or the Black Hills National Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Lusk our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lusk, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Washington Park, 0.5 mi.
* Northside Park, 0.8 mi.
* Niobrara Municipal Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Basketball and Shuffle Board Courts
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Niobrara County Fairgrounds, 0.3 mi.
* Stagecoach Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Lost Springs Park, 25.2 mi.
* Gilbert-Baker Wildlife Area, 36.8 mi.
* Guernsey State Park, 46.6 mi.
* Fort Robinson State Park, 54.3 mi.
* Agate Fossil Beds, 55 mi.
* Fort Laramie National Historic Site, 59.8 mi.
* Glendo State Park, 61.9 mi.
* Free full hot breakfast
* B-Q Corral Drive-in, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Triangle 4 Café and Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Outpost Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Coffee Shoppe, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Place, 0.5 mi.
* The Pub Bar and Grill, 0.5 mi.
* US Consolidated Farm Services Agency, 0.2 mi.
* Deckers Food Center, 0.4 mi.
* Fresh Start C Store, 0.4 mi.
* Abraxas Petroleum Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Wyoming Women’s Center, 1.4 mi.
* Niobrara Electric Association Inc, 1.9 mi.
* One 500 square foot meeting room that cannot be divided
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 30 guests
* One meeting personnel on-site
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Legend of Rawhide Weekend, July
* Niobrara County Fair Fair, July
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Niobrara Health and Life Center, 0.5 mi.