Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Blythe, located on the California-Arizona border along the Colorado River. The city is known as the "Gateway to the Golden State of California". Its mild winter climate attracts thousands of visitors to the area annually. From golfing at the Blythe Municipal Golf Course, to picnicking at scenic Mayflower County Park, to jet skiing and fishing on the Colorado River, the city is a premiere site for many outdoor recreational activities. We are the perfect resting point when traveling from Los Angeles to Phoenix or San Diego to the Grand Canyon.
Start your day with our free continental breakfast. Restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel include Carls Jr. Restaurant, China Town Express, Del Taco, and McDonald's.
Americas Best Value Inn Blythe is a newly renovated one story hotel with a BBQ area. Our guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, cable TVs, hairdryers, irons, and ironing boards. We also offer efficiency guest rooms with kitchenettes, as well as handicap accessible guest rooms with roll-in showers. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Blythe, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Blythe Fitness Center, walking distance
* Sunlight Bowling, 0.4 mi.
* Miller Park, 0.6 mi.
* Todd Park, 0.8 mi.
* Appleby Park, 1.1 mi.
* Sungoal Pool, 1.4 mi.
* Colorado River, 4.5 mi.
* Blythe Municipal Golf Course, 5.2 mi.
* Mayflower County Park, 9.1 mi.
* BBQ area
* Palo Verde Historical Museum, 0.6 mi.
* Black History Museum and Multi-Cultural Society, 0.8 mi.
* Palo Verde Dam, 13.3 mi.
* Blythe Intaglios, 18 mi.
* Quartzsite Historical Society, 23.6 mi.
* Cibola Wildlife Refuge, 26.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Courtesy Coffee Shop, walking distance
* Carls Jr. Restaurant, walking distance
* China Town Express, walking distance
* Wang's Palace, walking distance
* Del Taco, walking distance
* Jack in the Box, walking distance
* La Casita Dos, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Popeye's, walking distance
* Pizza Hut, walking distance
* Yosemite Waters, 0.3 mi.
* Smart and Final, 0.7 mi.
* Johnson Refrigeration Inc., 0.7 mi.
* Fisher Ranch Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Rental Service Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Edison International, 1 mi.
* Sheltering Wings Corporation, 1 mi.
* W C Cusick Corporation, 1 mi.
* Blue Grass Music Festival, January
* Colorado River Fair - April
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Palo Verde College, 0.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Palo Verde Hospital, 1 mi.