Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located across the street from the Del Norte County Fairground in Crescent City, California. This natural area of Del Norte County is known for its historic serene Redwood forests, rivers, beaches, and remarkable outdoor adventures.
Begin your day at Americas Best Value Inn Crescent City with our free continental breakfast. Explore tall Redwoods while visiting Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, travel to Battery Point Lighthouse for a breathtaking view, or comb over our lovely beaches such as Crescent and Endert's Beach. Being situated in the heart of Northern California's astonishing picturesque coastline, you are surrounded by nature while still being part of a city that offers great dining and fabulous entertainment for all ages. Take advantage of several activities including touring through the Trees of Mystery, exploring the harbor with Golden Bear Fishing Charters, or hiking through Howland Hill. If you decide to venture indoors for some entertainment, Crescent City Cinemas and Red's Showcase Theatre are nearby. After enjoying the thrills and outdoor air, settle your hardy appetites while dining at area restaurants like Torero's, Apple Peddler, Bistro Gardens, or Chart Room Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Crescent City, our friendly staff is here to assist you from 6am-4am every day. Our security personnel is on duty 24-hours to give you peace of mind while enjoying your stay with us. On-site we offer a business center. Each guest room features generous amenities such as free Wi-Fi, coffeemaker, cable TV, mini-fridge, microwave, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Crescent City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Crescent City Cinemas, 0.6 mi.
* Crescent City Swimming Pool, 0.8 mi.
* Tsunami Lanes, 0.8 mi.
* Red's Showcase Theatre, 1 mi.
* Pebble Beach Dr., 1.5 mi.
* Golden Bear Fishing Charters, 1.8 mi.
* Tolowa Dunes State Park, 2.8 mi.
* Crescent Beach, 3.6 mi.
* Point St. George, 3.7 mi.
* Howland Hill, 4.6 mi.
* Kings Valley Golf Course, 4.6 mi.
* Endert's Beach, 5.4 mi.
* Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, 10.5 mi.
* Del Norte Golf Club, 10.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Del Norte County Fairgrounds, walking distance
* Kid Town, 0.6 mi.
* North Coast Nature Center, 0.7 mi.
* Battery Point Lighthouse, 0.8 mi.
* Del Norte County Historical Society, 0.8 mi.
* Ocean World, 1 mi.
* North Coast Marine Mammal Center, 1.4 mi.
* Elk Valley Casino, 2.8 mi.
* Klamath River Jet Boat Tours, 5.5 mi.
* Rowdy Creek Fish Hatchery, 12.9 mi.
* Trees of Mystery, 13.5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Torero's, walking distance
* Apple Peddler, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* Burger King, 0.4 mi.
* Pat Murphy's Take 'n' Bake, 0.5 mi.
* Bistro Gardens, 0.6 mi.
* Denny's, 0.6 mi.
* Thai House, 0.8 mi.
* Chart Room Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Sutter Coast Hospital, 0.6 mi.
* Redwood College, 0.6 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corp., 0.6 mi.
* Salford Law Corp., 0.6 mi.
* Del Norte Economic Devel. Corp., 0.7 mi.
* Del Norte Travel LLC, 0.8 mi.
* Blue Star Gas, 1 mi.
* Young and Company Insurance Brokers, 1.1 mi.
* Exxon Corp., 1.4 mi.
* Eco Nutrients, Inc., 1.6 mi.
* Carvalho Fisheries, 1.6 mi.
* LCH Unloaders, 1.7 mi.
* Caito Fisheries Inc., 1.7 mi.
* Del Norte County Fair, August, within walking distance
* 4th of July Celebration, July 4th, 1.5 mi.
* Long Board Surf Competition, October, 2 mi.
* Sea Cruise-Vintage Cars, October, Citywide