Special Hotel Alert
Seasonal Hotel - Open seasonally from May 1st through October 14th
Americas Best Value Inn Mt. Royal offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, an outdoor swimming pool open seasonally from May to October, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, a 32-inch flat panel cable TV, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a smoke-free property. We are centrally located near attractions such as Old Orchard Beach and Pier, Palace Playland Amusement Park, Ferry Beach State Park, and the Beech Ridge Speedway. We are just off of Old Orchard Street and W. Grand Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn Mt. Royal is your best choice within the “The Garden by the Sea”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Portland or Concord. At Americas Best Value Inn Mt. Royal our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Mt. Royal, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Beach Scooter Rentals, 0.3 mi.
* Viking Bike Rentals, 0.3 mi.
* Horseback Riding Plus, 0.4 mi.
* Village Park Games, 0.5 mi.
* Dune Grass Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Biddeford Saco Country Club, 2.6 mi.
* Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center and Nature Center, 4.8 mi.
* Cinemagic IMAX & Previews, 4.5 mi.
* Cascade Falls Park, 5.7 mi.
* Smitty's Cinema, 9.9 mi.
* Bush Brook Stables, 10.4 mi.
* The Maine Mall, 15.1 mi.
* Saco River, 37 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to October)
* Old Orchard Beach and Pier, 0.02 mi.
* Palace Playland Amusement Park, 0.2 mi.
* Ferry Beach State Park, 2.9 mi.
* Aquaboggen Water Park, 3.5 mi.
* Whale Watch Charters, 4.2 mi.
* Funtown/Splashtown, 4.6 mi.
* Scarborough Downs, 9.2 mi.
* Beech Ridge Speedway, 9.4 mi.
* Portland Harbor, 22.2 mi.
* Portland Head Light, 23 mi.
* Desert of Maine, 36.1 mi.
* York's Wild Kingdom Zoo and Amusement Park, 37.8 mi.
* Denny Mike's Smokehouse BBQ, 0.003 mi.
* Hoss & Mary’s Tasty Grub, 0.01 mi.
* The Brunswick, 0.01 mi.
* Oceanside Grille, 0.08 mi.
* Rocco's Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* J J's Eatery, 0.2 mi.
* Joseph's By the Sea, 0.2 mi.
* Strike Zone Restaurant & Pub, 0.2 mi.
* Surf 6, 0.2 mi.
* Landmark, 0.3 mi.
* A Z's Pizza and Deli, 0.5 mi.
* Mr Bill's Seafood and Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Michele's Garden Café, 0.7 mi.
* Jimmy the Greeks, 2 mi.
* China Eatery Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Bayley's Lobster Pound, 3 mi.
* Goulet and Sons Construction, 1.2 mi.
* A and S Menu Cover Designs, 5.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 9.9 mi.
* Walgreens, 19.5 mi.
* 15th Annual Beerfest Old Orchard Beach ME, May
* 10th Annual Christopher Cash 5k Road Race, June
* Bikefest on the Beach, September
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* SMMC Primecare Walk-In Care, 3.6 mi.
* Maine Medical Center, 18.8 mi.