Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a cable TV, ESPN, HBO, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Select guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and hairdryer.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). Late checkout is complimentary.
Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 2 miles from Cave of the Winds, and 15 miles from Colorado Springs Airport. We are conveniently located off of US Highway 24/Manitou Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, hiking, swimming, climbing, or family vacation. Visit some local attractions including Cheyenne Mountain Zoo; where you can meet the new one-and-a-half-year-old African male lion Abuto, Cliff Dwellings Museum, Pikes Peak Cog Railway; enjoy a comfortable and relaxing journey to the summit of majestic Pikes Peak, Fine Arts Center Theatre Co., U.S. Olympic Training Center; the flagship training center where our sports heroes train, and World Arena; the premier sports and entertainment venue in the Pikes Peak region. At Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Manitou Springs Aquatics, 0.7 mi.
* Academy Riding Stables, 1.5 mi.
* Red Rock Canyon, 1.8 mi.
* Mount Manitou, 3 mi.
* Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours, 3 mi.
* Adventures Out West Balloon Rides, 4.2 mi.
* Garden of the Gods Club, 4.7 mi.
* Acacia Park, 5.8 mi.
* Patty Jewett Municipal Golf Course, 6.5 mi.
* Colorado Springs City Government-Tennis Center, 6.6 mi.
* Memorial Park Skateboard Park, 6.8 mi.
* Seven Falls, 7.8 mi.
* The Citadel Mall, 9 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown USA, 9 mi.
* Carmike 10, 10.5 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Heated Pool (Open from May to September)
* Picnic Area
* Manitou Springs, 0.4 mi.
* Miramont Castle Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Cliff Dwellings Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Iron Springs Melodrama-Dinner Theater, 1.3 mi.
* Pikes Peak Cog Railway, 1.3 mi.
* Cave of the Winds, 1.9 mi.
* Old Colorado City History Center Museum, 3 mi.
* Fine Arts Center Theatre Co., 5.5 mi.
* U.S. Olympic Training Center, 7.1 mi.
* Flying W Ranch Chuckwagon Suppers and Western Stage Show, 7.5 mi.
* Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, 8.5 mi.
* World Arena, 9.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Stagecoach Inn, 0.2 mi.
* Briarhurst Manor Inn, 0.3 mi.
* Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Spice of Life-An Ingredients Emporium, 0.3 mi.
* PJ's Bistro, 0.4 mi.
* Craftwood Inn, 0.5 mi.
* Adams Mountain Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* The Sahara Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Savelli's Pizza, Pasta and Subs, 0.6 mi.
* The Loop, 0.6 mi.
* Wild Ginger Thai Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Crystal Park Cantina, 1.2 mi.
* Manitou Pancake and Steak House, 1.2 mi.
* The Mason Jar, 2.3 mi.
* Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q, 2.4 mi.
* AI Sushi and Grill, 6.5 mi.
* Verizon, 5.7 mi.
* Northrop Grumman Corporation, 8.3 mi.
* Hewlett Packard, 8.9 mi.
* Atmel Corporation, 9.3 mi.
* Boeing, 10 mi.
* Raytheon, 10.1 mi.
* USAA-United Services Automobile Association, 12.5 mi.
* Fort Carson, 12.8 mi.
* Peterson Air Force Base, 13 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 15.6 mi.
* Compassion International, 16.5 mi.
* Mardis Gras Parade, February
* Pikes Peak Marathon, July
* Craft Lager Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Colorado College, 6.4 mi.
* UCCS - University of Colorado Colorado Springs, 8.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Penrose Main Saint Francis Hospital, 6.4 mi.
* Memorial Hospital Central, 7 mi.