Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Holts Summit/Jefferson City, located five miles north of our state capital, Jefferson City, Missouri. Learn about the area's rich history at Cole County Museum, Missouri State Museum, or Jefferson Landing. Enjoy the great outdoors at Katy Trail, Runge Nature Center, or Eagle Knoll Golf Club. Mingle with our future leaders at Lincoln University, William Woods University, or Westminster College. Dine amongst locals at Cameron's Country Cafe, New China, or Summit Lake Winery.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Holts Summit/Jefferson City has it all. Our 100 percent smoke-free interior corridor hotel offers clean comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our complimentary continental breakfast and a complimentary cup of hot coffee. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Stay connected with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV, iron, ironing board, alarm clock radio, and complimentary local calls.
At Americas Best Value Inn Holts Summit/Jefferson City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Summit Plaza Theatre, 0.2 mi.
* Railwood Golf Club, 5.4 mi.
* Turkey Creek Golf Center, 6.7 mi.
* Katy Trail, 7.6 mi.
* Washington Park Ice Arena, 8.1 mi.
* West Gate Lanes Inc, 9.6 mi.
* Runge Nature Center, 9.7 mi.
* Capital Mall, 11.1 mi.
* Jefferson City Country Club, 11.3 mi.
* Eagle Knoll Golf Club, 15 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Jefferson Landing Historic, 7.3 mi.
* Missouri State Museum, 7.4 mi.
* Cole County Historical Museum, 8.2 mi.
* Missouri Governor's Mansion, 8.2 mi.
* National Winston Churchill Memorial, 17 mi.
* Auto World Museum by Backer, 19.5 mi.
* Kingdom of Callaway County Fair, 22.9 mi. NE
* Complimentary daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby
* Pizza Works, 0.1 mi.
* Camerons Country Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* New China, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Do Primos Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Casey's Carry Out Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Denise's Diner, 1.2 mi.
* Summit Lake Winery, 3.8 mi.
* Pro Food Systems, 0.5 mi.
* Doolittle Trailer Manufacturing Inc, 1.1 mi.
* ABB Power, 5.4 mi.
* Central Dairy, 7.9 mi.
* Missouri National Guard Headquarters, 7.9 mi.
* Missouri State Government Buildings, 8.3 mi.
* Unilever Home and Personal Care, 10 mi.
* Scholastic Inc., 11.4 mi.
* Missouri Soybean Association, 11.6 mi.
* Modine Manufacturing Co, 12.6 mi.
* True/False Film Festival, March
* State Track Meet, May
* Lincoln University Commencement, May
* Missouri University Commencement, May
* Missouri University Homecoming, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Lincoln University, 9.8 mi. NE
* William Woods University, 17.8 mi. SW
* Westminster College, 17 mi. SW
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Mary's Health Center Clinic, 0.2 mi.
* Capital Region Medical Clinic, 0.2 mi.