Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LAX Airport/El Segundo offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee in our lobby. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, and 32 inch flat screen TVs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located off of Imperial Highway, between South Mansel Avenue and South Grevillea Avenue. We are only 4 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport and nearby several local attractions such as the Automobile Driving Museum, Manhattan Beach, and the Roundhouse Aquarium.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LAX Airport/El Segundo is your best choice in Los Angeles County. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Santa Monica or Long Beach. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LAX Airport/El Segundo our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites LAX Airport/El Segundo, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hawthorne Pool, 1.3 mi.
* Hollywood Park Casino, 1.9 mi.
* Genesee Theatre, 2.9 mi.
* Chester Washington Golf Course, 3.5 mi.
* Manhattan Village Shopping Center, 3.8 mi.
* South Bay Galleria, 4.3 mi.
* Bowen Park Theatre Company, 4.6 mi.
* The Tennis Key, 5.7 mi.
* Marcus Gurnee Cinema, 6.1 mi.
* Gardena Bowling Center, 7.3 mi.
* LA Boat Rentals, 8.8 mi.
* Blue Pacific Boating, 9.1 mi.
* Marina Del Rey Sportfishing, 9.2 mi.
* Ocean Adventures Dive Co., 9.7 mi.
* Kayaks On the Water, 23.4 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Western Museum Of Flight, 0.7 mi.
* Automobile Driving Museum, 2.6 mi.
* The "Fabulous" Forum (former home of the Lakers), 3 mi.
* Manhattan Beach, 6.3 mi.
* Roundhouse Aquarium, 6.4 mi.
* The Museum of Jurassic Technology, 9.2 mi.
* Exposition Park Rose Garden, 9.4 mi.
* California Science Center, 9.4 mi.
* Natural History Museum, 10.2 mi.
* Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, 10.6 mi.
* Venice Beach, 10.9 mi.
* Los Angeles Convention Center, 11.7 mi.
* Santa Monica Pier, 12.9 mi.
* Staples Center, 13.1 mi.
* George F Canyon Preserve and Nature Center, 19 mi.
* Runyon Canyon Park, 20 mi.
* Griffith Park, 20.9 mi.
* Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA, 24.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast provided by world renowned Randy's Donuts
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Pollo Loco, 0.2 mi.
* LAX Diner, 0.2 mi.
* Huli Huli Hawaiian Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Jack In the Box, 0.5 mi.
* El Torito, 0.6 mi.
* HomeTown Buffet, 0.8 mi.
* Hummus House, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Denny's, 1.5 mi.
* Woody's Bar-B-Que, 2 mi.
* Al-Noor, 2.9 mi.
* Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, 3.7 mi.
* Houston's, 3.9 mi.
* McCormick & Schmick's, 4 mi.
* P.F. Chang's China Bistro, 4.2 mi.
* Veggie Grill, 4.4 mi.
* Olive Garden, 4.9 mi.
* Direct TV, 1.8 mi.
* Northrup Grumman, 2.1 mi.
* Boeing Company, 2.1 mi.
* Los Angeles Air Force Base, 2.3 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Space Exploration Technologies(SPACEX), 2.4 mi.
* Tesla Motors, 2.4 mi.
* Raytheon SAS, 2.9 mi.
* Neutrogena Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* Mattel Inc., 3.5 mi.
* Chevron Refinery, 4.8 mi.
* RAND Corporation, 12.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Loyola Marymount University (LMU), 6.3 mi.
* The University of Southern California (USC), 10.2 mi.
* California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH), 11.3 mi.
* University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), 13.1 mi.
* California State University, Long Beach (CSULB), 21.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Centinela Hospital Medical Center, 1.7 mi.
* Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 11.6 mi.