Canadas Best Value Inn Trenton offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, alarm clock, free local calls, and wake-up service. For our queen bed rooms, a delivery service is available at a charge. Additionally, we provide a free fitness facility to all of our guests including an indoor heated pool, hot tub, squash and a raquetball court. For non-guests, our facility is available for a charge.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 4 kilometers from National Air Force Museum of Canada and nearby several local attractions such as Frankford Arena. We are conveniently located off of the Macdonald-Cartier Freeway Highway of Heroes, at the corner of Trenton Street and Muriel Street.
Canadas Best Value Inn Trenton offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Wellers Bay National Wildlife Area, Loyalist College, Glanmore National Historic Site, North Beach Provincial Park, or The Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery. At Canadas Best Value Inn Trenton our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Trenton, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Centre Theatre, 2.5 km.
* Club Medd Bowl, 2.8 km.
* Trenton Golf Club, 3.2 km.
* Centennial Park, 3.6 km.
* Roundel Glen Golf Course, 7.3 km.
* Batawa Ski Hill, 8.1 km.
* Presqu'ile Provincial Park, 22.4 km.
* Crowe Bridge Park, 48.2 km.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Fitness Facility
* Game Room
* On-site Restaurant/Lounge
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Farmer's Market, 2 km.
* National Air Force Museum of Canada, 4.8 km.
* Frankford Arena, 10.6 km.
* Wellers Bay National Wildlife Area, 16 km.
* Yardmen Arena, 21.5 km.
* Glanmore National Historic Site, 21.5 km.
* North Beach Provincial Park, 25.1 km.
* Hillier Creek Estates, 25.6 km.
* The Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, 31.3 km.
* Sandbanks Estate Winery, 31.7 km.
* Prince Edward County Wine & Culinary Tours, 44.4 km.
* Social Club - Serving continental cuisine. Serving lunch, dinner, and brunch on the weekends. Hours: Monday-Thursday 12pm-9pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm-12am
* Lounge - Open Wednesday 4pm serving dinner and bar food. Kitchen closes at 11pm. Thursday through Saturday 4pm serving dinner and bar food. Kitchen closes at 12am
* Tim Hortons, 0.8 km.
* Taishan Gardens Restaurant, 1.8 km.
* Golden Chicken & Ribs, 1.8 km.
* Nova Deli, 1.8 km.
* KFC, 1.9 km.
* Tomasso's Italian Grille, 2.3 km.
* Thai Sushi, 2.3 km.
* The Port Bistro Pub, 2.3 km.
* Pizza Pizza, 2.7 km.
* Primitive Cuisine, 3.4 km.
* McDonald's, 4.5 km.
* Subway, 7.3 km.
* The Old Stockdale Mill Restaurant, 9.8 km.
* Denny's, 22.4 km.
* Trenton Home Hardware Building Centre, 1.7 km.
* Walmart, 3.7 km.
* Nestle Canada Inc., 4.3 km.
* Sonoco Canada Corporation, 4.5 km.
* Canadian Forces Base Trenton, 6.1 km.
* The Home Depot, 19.4 km.
* Kiwanis Walleye World Fishing Derby, May
* Quinte International Air Show, July
* Trenton Scottish Irish Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Loyalist College, 17.6 km.
* Albert College, 18.6 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Quinte Healthcare Corporation, 3 km.
* Trenton Memorial Hospital, 3.5 km.