Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Parry Sound is located at the north entrance of Parry Sound and is situated just a few feet from the Parry Sound Mall. Accessibility to fine dining, the New Charles W. Stockey Centre for the Performing Arts, Festival of the Sound world class concerts, Parry Sound Poetry Bash, or Dragon Boat Festival. Enjoy golfing, boating, fishing, flight seeing, snowmobiling, everything Georgian Bay Country has to offer, makes us the place you will want to return to season upon season. If winter is your favorite season, our snowmobile trails are superb, with direct access to and from our parking lot to ski trails, or enjoy a trip back through hockey history at the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame. Board a 30,000 Island Queen Cruise through Parry Sound into the Georgian Bay of breathtaking views. Catch a hockey game at Don Cherry's Sports Grill, just five minutes from our Parry Sound hotel, or opt for pecan chicken at Wellington's Pub and Grill.
With its warm friendly atmosphere and its 52 comfortable well-appointed rooms and suites, Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Parry Sound offers affordable rates, comfortable accommodations, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff who is eager to help you feel at home. Wake up and enjoy our free daily continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our common areas and guest rooms. Take advantage of our meeting facility for all your conference and meeting purposes. Only place in town with an indoor pool and whirlpool available daily to our guests. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. We offer pet rooms with a maximum of two dogs under 25 lbs allowed for an additional nightly charge of $10 per pet. If your pet is not a dog and/or over 25 lbs, please call the hotel for prior approval. At Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Parry Sound, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Snowmobile Trails, 1 km.
* Strand Twin Theatres, 1.8 km.
* Waubuno Beach, 2 km.
* Parry Sound Curling Club, 2.1 km.
* Look Out Towers, 3 km.
* Parry Sound Golf and Country Club, 6.5 km.
* Georgian Nordic Ski and Canoe Club, 6.6 km.
* Oastler Lake Park Store, 10.3 km.
* Parry Sound Mall, 10.3 km.
* Deer Run Golf Course, 14.8 km.
* Seguin Valley Golf Club Inc, 14.9 km.
* Killbear Provincial Park, 33.3 km.
* The Massasauga Provincial Park, 40 km.
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Georgian Bay Country Tourism, 1.7 km.
* Georgian Bay Airways Ltd., 2.4 km.
* Bobby Orr Hall Of Fame, 2.7 km.
* Charles W Stockey Centre, 2.7 km.
* Parry Sound Adventure Tours, 3 km.
* West Parry Sound District Museum, 3 km.
* Santa's Village Family Entertainment Park, 80 km.
* Casino Rama, 110 km.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Trappers Choice Restaurant, 1 km.
* Tim Hortons, 1 km.
* Subway, 1 km.
* Dairy Queen, 1 km.
* Wellington's Pub and Grill, 1.5 km.
* Don Cherry's Sports Grill, 1.7 km.
* J J's Garden, 1.8 km.
* Pizzaville, 2 km.
* Sound Grill House, 2 km.
* Bay Street Cafe, 2.4 km.
* Christina's Pasta House, 3 km.
* Richard's Coffee, 3.8 km.
* We offer one meeting room of 486 square feet with a maximum capacity of 25 guests
* Dragon Boat Festival - June - 1.5 km.
* Art in the Park - July - 1 km.
* Canada Day Festival - July - 2 km.
* Festival of the Sound - July thru August - 2 km.
* Parry Sound Poetry Bash - August 14th and 15th
* Foley Fall Fair - Labour Day Weekend - 13 km.
* P. S Logging Days Festival - September - 1.5 km.
* 30,000 Island Air - 2 km.
* Book a cruise with 30,000 Island Queen - 2 km.
* Annual Sport Bike Rally - 13 km.
* Art in the Park - 1 km.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Canadore College, 1 km.
* Rosseau Lake College, 39 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Parry Sound Animal Hospital, 1 km.
* West Parry Sound Health Centre, 3.6 km.