Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn Kitchener, conveniently located on the Grand River between the towns of Waterloo and Cambridge, just minutes away from Kitchener-Waterloo Regional Airport. Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, Canadas Best Value Inn Kitchener offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel right at home.
Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, free local calls, clock radio and wake up calls. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available upon request. Children 18 years of age and under stay free in parent’s room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome-charges and restrictions apply.
Check out one of the many local area events including the Kitchener Blues Festival in April, the Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Festival in June, and the Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest every October. Our Kitchener hotel is near several local attractions such as the Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort, Bingemans Big Splash and the Woodside National Historic Site. Enjoy the scenic outdoors at Rosemount, Victoria, and Heritage Parks. Play a round of golf at Glenridge Golf or Rockway Golf Course or check out a movie at Princess Twin Theatre. Head over to the Fairview Park Mall for some shopping or the Grand River Area for some ice skating. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Swiss Chalet Rotisserie and Grill, Casey’s Bar and Grill, Yummy Wok House, and J and B Family Dining.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Kitchener, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Rosemount Park, 0.7 km.
* Heritage Park, 1.4 km.
* Registry Theatre, 3.3 km.
* Towne Bowl, 4.3 km.
* Victoria Park, 4.7 km.
* Rockway Municipal Golf Course, 5 km.
* Princess Twin Theatre, 6.6 km.
* Fairview Park Mall, 7.5 km.
* Empire Theatres, 10.6 km.
* Laser Quest Kitchener, 1 km.
* Grand River Arena, 2.3 km.
* Bingemans, 2.6 km.
* Woodside National Historic Site, 3.3 km.
* Waterloo Region Hall of Fame, 5.9 km.
* Wings of Paradise Butterfly Conservatory, 11.7 km.
* Homer Watson House and Gallery, 13.1 km.
* Swiss Chalet Rotisserie and Grill, 0.1 km.
* McDonald's Restaurant, 0.2 km.
* Casey's Bar and Grill, 0.3 km.
* Whale and Ale British Pub, 0.3 km.
* Arby's Restaurant, 0.7 km.
* A & W Restaurant, 0.9 km.
* King Crab Oyster Bar and Grill, 0.9 km.
* Arabesque Cafe Family Restaurant, 1 km.
* Burger King, 1.3 km.
* Kim King Restaurant, 1.3 km.
* Yummy Wok House, 1.8 km.
* J and B Family Dining, 3.5 km.
* Execulink Telecom, 2.9 km.
* Stahle Construction, 3.3 km.
* Optikon Corporation, 4 km.
* Metafore, 4.6 km.
* Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, 6.8 km.
* Envirobond Products Corporation, 7.3 km.
* RIM, 9.2 km.
* Anixter Canada, 11.4 km.
* Kitchener Blues Festival, April
* Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Festival, June
* Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Wilifrid Laurier University, 7.7 km.
* University of Waterloo, 11.1 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Grand River Hospital, 5.1 km.
* St. Mary's Hospital, 5.4 km.