Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn Belleville, conveniently located off of ON-401 on exit 543A in Ontario, Canada. Known as “The Friendly City”, Belleville is situated at the mouth of the charming Moira River on the Bay of Quinte in southeastern Ontario. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that Belleville has to offer.
Appreciate the convenience of our business center with computer, and fax and copy services. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurants, Rise N' Shine, open for breakfast and lunch, or Hibachi and Buffet, open weekdays from 11am to 9pm and weekends from 11am to 10pm. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a cable TV, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave and mini-fridge are available upon request. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Our Belleville hotel is near several local attractions such as the Glanmore National Historic Site, the Hastings County Museum of Agricultural Heritage, and the National Air Force Museum of Canada. Check out one of the many local area events including Maple in the County Festival in March, the Belleville Waterfront and Ethnic Festival in July, and the Big Brothers Big Sister Ribfest in August. Play a round of golf at Bay of Quinte Country Club or Black Bear Ridge Golf Course. Check out a movie at Empire Theatre or catch a drag race at Shannonville Motorsport Park. Head over to the Bayview Mall for some shopping or the Dick Ellis Rink for some ice skating. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Crabby Joe’s Tap and Grill, Bull and Boar Smokehouse, or Linguine’s Italian Restaurant.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Belleville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Galaxy Cinemas, 1 km.
* Quinte Mall, 2 km.
* Empire Theatre, 2.3 km.
* Bay of Quinte Country Club, 2.2 km.
* Quinte Bowling, 2.3 km.
* Bayview Mall, 5.3 km.
* Bayview Golfing Centre, 6.8 km.
* Black Bear Ridge Golf Course, 8 km.
* Club Medd Bowl, 20.1 km.
* Business Center
* On-Site Restaurants
* Memorial Arena, 2.9 km.
* Wally Dever Arena, 3 km.
* Glanmore National Historic Site, 3.9 km.
* Hastings County Museum Agricultural Heritage, 3.9 km.
* Quinte Dog Park, 4.4 km.
* Zwick's Island Park, 4.5 km.
* Dick Ellis Rink, 4.8 km.
* National Air Force Museum of Canada, 19.1 km.
* Timberwolf Gallery, 20.5 km.
* Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 20.6 km.
* Shannonville Motorsport Park, 22.4 km.
* Rise N' Shine, on-site restaurant, open for breakfast and lunch
* Hibachi & Buffet, on-site restaurant, open 11am to 9pm Monday-Friday and 11am to 10 pm Saturday-Sunday
* Burger King, 0.2 km.
* Burger Revolution, 0.3 km.
* Crabby Joe's Tap and Grill, 0.3 km.
* East Side Mario's, 0.3 km.
* Smokehouse Blues, 0.3 km.
* Prime Time Steakhouse, 0.4 km.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 km.
* Denny's, 0.4 km.
* Bull and Boar Smokehouse, 0.4 km.
* Linguine's Italian Restaurant, 0.5 km.
* Kelsey's Restaurant, 1 km.
* Montana's Cookhouse, 1.4 km.
* Swiss Chalet Rotisserie and Grill, 2 km.
* Cafe E, 2.2 km.
* Ecowater, 1.4 km.
* Reid's Dairy, 1.5 km.
* Culligan Water Conditioning, 2 km.
* Mental Health Services-Hastings Prince Edward Corp, 2.9 km.
* Stewart-Warner Alemite of Canada, 3.8 km.
* Comprotec Corp, 4.6 km.
* Kellogg, 4.7 km.
* Procter and Gamble, 5.2 km.
* Trenval Business Development Corp, 6.7 km.
* Quinte Mobile Concrete Service, 8 km.
* Canadian Forces Base Trenton, 14 km.
* Maple in the County, March
* Belleville Waterfront and Ethnic Festival, July
* Big Brothers Big Sister Ribfest, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Loyalist College, 6.8 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Belleville General Hospital, 4.4 km.
* Bayview Medical Clinic, 4.4 km.