Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn of Huntsville, Ontario. Located in the hilly terrain of the Canadian Shield which is dotted with many lakes, Huntsville is known as a popular summer vacation destination for boaters and cottagers. Our exterior corridor hotel offers exceptional service in a convenient location near Hidden Valley Ski area, Hutcheson Beach, and the popular Algonquin Provincial Park. We are also close to Muskoka Heritage Place, Huntsville Festival Of The Arts, and Lions Lookout Center. Reserve a sightseeing tour for the family at Town Dock Boat Tours. Enjoy plenty of shopping at Huntsville Place Mall. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as Spencer's Tall Trees, Louis's II Restaurant and Tavern, and Blackburn's Steakhouse.
Canadas Best Value Inn Huntsville offers a home away from home at very affordable rates. Wake up and enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily with a fresh hot cup of coffee. Spend some quality family time at our barbecue grill area, picnic area with tables, and playground. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and common areas. Relax in the privacy your own spacious guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN and Showtime, DVD player, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, clock radio, and free local calls. Upgrade to one of our deluxe suites with additional amenities such as a jacuzzi, fireplace, and sofa bed. At Canadas Best Value Inn Huntsville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Capitol Theatre, 0.3 km.
* Algonquin Theatre, 0.5 km.
* Huntsville Bowl Inc, 0.6 km.
* Huntsville Place Mall, 1.7 km.
* The Driving Range-Martin*s Farm, 5.1 km.
* Huntsville Downs Golf Club, 5.2 km.
* Barbecue Grill
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Town Dock Boat Tours, 0.5 km.
* River Mill Park, 0.5 km.
* Canada Summit Center, 1.2 km.
* Huntsville Festival Of The Arts, 1.5 km.
* Muskoka Heritage Place, 1.5 km.
* Lions Lookout Center, 2.7 km.
* Hutcheson Beach, 4.4 km.
* Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area, 8.8 km.
* Arrowhead Provincial Park, 9.5 km.
* Huntsville Fall Fair, 18.2 km.
* Dwight Beach, 21.4 mi. km.
* Algonquin Park, 33.4 km.
* Lady Muskoka Cruise, 35.9 km.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Spencer's Tall Trees, 0.1 km.
* Louis's II Restaurant and Tavern, 0.5 km.
* The Mill On Main, 0.6 km.
* La Dolce Vita Trattoria, 0.6 km.
* On The Docks Pub, 0.7 km.
* Tall Trees Restaurant, 0.7 km.
* The Cottage Waterfront Grill, 0.9 km.
* Blackburn's Steakhouse, 0.9 km.
* Swiss Chalet Rotisserie and Grill, 2.2 km.
* East Side Mario's Restaurant, 2.5 km.
* 3 Guys And A Stove, 2.7 km.
* Wal-Mart Supercentre, 0.6 km.
* KWH Pipe (Canada) Ltd, 0.7 km.
* Union Gas Company, 2.7 km.
* Kimberly-Clark Inc, 3.5 mi.
* Fowler Construction, 5.3 km.
* Tembec Inc, 7.2 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Hospitals Huntsville District Memorial, 0.4 km.
* Hospitals In-Common Laboratory Inc, 2.4 km.