Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Deer Park/Houston offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, in-room safe, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located on Center Street and are near local attractions such as The San Jacinto Monument, Battleship Texas State Historic Site, and Sylvan Beach Park.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Deer Park/Houston is your best choice within the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metropolitan area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Houston or San Antonio. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Deer Park/Houston our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Deer Park/Houston, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Avon Recreation Center, 0.3 mi.
* Beyond Beaute, 1.1 mi.
* Dow Park, 1.2 mi.
* Battleground Golf Course at Deer Park, 1.3 mi.
* Deer Park City Gym, 1.3 mi.
* Deer Park City Swimming Pool, 1.3 mi.
* Anytime Fitness, 1.8 mi.
* Skate World Deer Park, 1.8 mi.
* Matthews Shopping Center, 1.9 mi.
* Eclipse Massage & Spa, 2.2 mi.
* Sound Fitness, 2.8 mi.
* Armadilla Lanes, 6 mi.
* Pasadena Town Square, 6.4 mi.
* Skin Essentials Med Spa & Hair Salon, 6.5 mi.
* Almeda Mall, 11.9 mi.
* Willowcreek Shopping Center, 13.8 mi.
* El Jardin Beach, 14 mi.
* Galveston Trophy Charters, 15.3 mi.
* San Jacinto Mall, 15.8 mi.
* Baybrook Mall, 19 mi.
* Business center with computer
* Guest laundry facility
* The San Jacinto Monument, 5.7 mi.
* Battleship Texas State Historic Site, 6 mi.
* Sylvan Beach Park, 10.1 mi.
* Bay Area Museum, 12.2 mi.
* Space Center Houston, 14.3 mi.
* Kemah Boardwalk, 14.8 mi.
* University of Houston, 15.1 mi.
* Pirates Bay Waterpark, 15.5 mi.
* NRG Arena/Toyota Center, 18.2 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 18.5 mi.
* The Houston Museum of Natural Science, 18.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Antonio's Italian Grill & Seafood, 0.1 mi.
* Char Burger, 0.7 mi.
* Guidry's Cruisin Cajun Crawfish, 0.8 mi.
* Baytown Seafood Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Las Hadas Mexican Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Bibi's House of Kabob, 1.4 mi.
* The Brisket House, 1.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.6 mi.
* MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, 1.9 mi.
* Grand Buffet, 3.4 mi.
* Kings BBQ, 3.6 mi.
* Olive Garden, 6.1 mi.
* Johnny Carino's, 15.9 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.2 mi.
* Shell Deer Park Refinery, 1.1 mi.
* The Lubrizol Corporation Deer Park, 1.3 mi.
* Deer Park Public Library, 1.4 mi.
* Dow Chemical Co, 2.1 mi.
* Dacon Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Texas First Bank, 3.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.1 mi.
* The Home Depot, 5.8 mi.
* Sellers Bros Food Market, 8.9 mi.
* Totally Texas Festival, April
* Houston Crawfish and Chill Festival, May
* 2016 San Jacinto Day Festival and Battle Reenactment, April
* Pasadena Strawberry Festival, May
* Houston Fajita Festival, June
* Carninal Houston, June
* International Powder Fest, July
* Texas Greek Picnic, August
* Houston Egyptian Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas Chiropractic College, 4.4 mi.
* Lee College, 12.1 mi.
* Houston Community College, 12.6 mi.
* San Jacinto College South, 13 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Bayshore Medical Center, 6.7 mi.
* Kindred Hospital, 17.4 mi.
* Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, 19.4 mi.