Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Channelview/Houston offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 50 inch flat panel satellite TV, Cinemax, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, and clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located just outside of Houston off Interstate 10 Exit 784, and are near the San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site, the Toyota Center, and the William P. Hobby Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Channelview/Houston is your best choice within the Houston area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, sightseeing, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Galveston. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Channelview/Houston our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Channelview/Houston, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sheldon Forest Shopping Center, 0.4 mi.
* River Terrace Park, 2.9 mi.
* Baytown Nature Center, 7.6 mi.
* Herman Brown Park, 8.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 8.7 mi.
* San Jacinto Mall, 8.9 mi.
* Baytown Premiere Cinema 11, 9.2 mi.
* Rio Villa Nature Trail, 9.6 mi.
* Banana Bend Beach, 9.9 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown, 12.2 mi.
* Battleground Golf Course, 13.3 mi.
* Gene Green Beltway 8 Park, 13.6 mi.
* Buffalo Bend Nature Park, 17.4 mi.
* Sylvan Beach Park, 18.3 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Houston Terror Dome Haunted House, 0.3 mi.
* Pirates Bay Water Park, 11.9 mi.
* Sheldon Lake State Park, 13.2 mi.
* Toyota Center, 15.9 mi.
* San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site, 18 mi.
* Battleship Texas State Historic Site, 18.5 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 19.9 mi.
* The Houston Zoo, 24.3 mi.
* Kemah Boardwalk, 25.2 mi.
* Johnson Space Center, 27.6 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.3 mi.
* Popeyes,, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Fajitas Taqueria, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.5 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* General Wok Chinese Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Armenta’s Mexican Restaurant, 5 mi.
* Tony’s Barbecue and Steakhouse, 5.1 mi.
* Mom’s Kountry Café, 5.6 mi.
* Olive Garden, 8.5 mi.
* Applebees, 10.1 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 10.1 mi.
* Sneed Shipbuilding, 2.2 mi.
* Southwest Shipyard LP, 3.6 mi.
* Deep Down Inc., 5.4 mi.
* Tubular Services, 7 mi.
* Jacintoport International, 7.2 mi.
* ExxonMobil Chemical Company, 8.7 mi.
* Shell Deer Park Refining Company, 11.7 mi.
* Pasadena Refining System Inc., 15 mi.
* Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, March
* Pasadena Strawberry Festival, May
* Big Tex BBQ Fest, July
* Magical Winter Lights, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* San Jacinto College North Campus, 12.4 mi.
* Houston Community College – Northeast Campus, 13.8 mi.
* University of Houston, 22.6 mi.
* Rice University, 25.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* East Houston Regional Medical Center, 10 mi.
* Bayshore Medical Center, 16.6 mi.