Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Vega offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, a business center, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, 32 inch flat panel cable TVs, ESPN, and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). We welcome those guests who are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as Dot's Mini Museum, West Texas A and M University, the Mid Point Cafe, and the Oldham County Chamber-Commerce. We are just off of I-40 and West Vega Boulevard (historic Route 66).
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Vega is your best choice within the "Meadow City". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Houston or Amarillo. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Vega our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Vega, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Vega City Park, 1.1 mi.
* Oldham County Country Club, 2.7 mi.
* UA Amarillo Star Stadium 14 & IMAX, 30.4 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* News Stand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Oldham County Heritage Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Dot's Mini Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Magnolia Station, 0.8 mi.
* Oldham County Chamber-Commerce, 0.9 mi.
* Mid Point Café, 13.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Rooster's Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Boot Hill Saloon and Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.8 mi.
* Kevin's Texas Quick Stop, 1.1 mi.
* RDF Renewable Energy, 0.2 mi.
* Western Spirit and Wind Energy, 1 mi.
* Richardson Seed Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Perry Kirkland Feedyard, 1.5 mi.
* Wildorado Water Supply, 10.6 mi.
* Golden Spread Panhandle Wind, 16.6 mi.
* 4th of July Rodeo, July
* Blue Grass Festival, July
* Round Up Water Color 5K, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Amarillo College, 32.6 mi.
* West Texas A&M University, 46.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* BSA Health System, 31.6 mi.
* Northwest Texas Hospital, 31.9 mi.