Americas Best Value Inn Bristol/Levittown/Philadelphia offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I-276 Exit 358 and Bristol Pike on Green Lane, and are near to local attractions such as Neshaminy State Park, Burlington County Historical Society, and Rider University.
Americas Best Value Inn Bristol/Levittown/Philadelphia is your best choice within the southeast region of Pennsylvania. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Philadelphia. At Americas Best Value Inn Bristol/Levittown/Philadelphia our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bristol/Levittown/Philadelphia, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Grundy Recreation Center, 1.5 mi.
* Silver Lake County Park, 1.7 mi.
* Black Ditch Park, 1.7 mi.
* AMF Bristol Pike Lanes, 2.7 mi.
* Falls Township Community Park, 3.6 mi.
* Oxford Valley Golf Course, 5.4 mi.
* Oxford Valley Mall, 5.9 mi.
* UA Oxford Valley Stadium 14, 6.6 mi.
* Burlington Center Mall, 7.6 mi.
* Crusader Paintball, 7.7 mi.
* Regal Burlington Stadium 20, 8 mi.
* Parx Casino, 9 mi.
* AMC Neshaminy 24, 9.4 mi.
* Bensalem Township Country Club, 9.6 mi.
* Franklin Mills Mall, 9.8 mi.
* AMC Franklin Mills Mall 14, 10.2 mi.
* West Wind Outfitters, 12.4 mi.
* Fishing Trips, 13 mi.
* Sugarhouse Casino, 20.8 mi.
* Grundy Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Neshaminy State Park, 4.5 mi.
* Burlington County Historical Society, 4.6 mi.
* Sesame Place, 5.9 mi.
* Pennsbury Manor, 6.1 mi.
* Trenton Thunder Baseball Stadium, 10.5 mi.
* The Funplex, 14.4 mi.
* Citizens Bank Park, 27.4 mi.
* Clementon Park and Splash World, 29.9 mi.
* Six Flags Great Adventure, 30.5 mi.
* Freddie's Tavern & Grill, On-Site Casual Dining, Lunch and Dinner Daily from 11am-2am, Lounge, Room Service 11am-2am
* JTS Grill and Pub, 0.3 mi.
* Dallas Diner, 0.8 mi.
* The Pines Tavern, 0.9 mi.
* Radcliffe Cafe, 1.1 mi.
* Under the Pier, 1.5 mi.
* Original Golden Eagle Diner, 1.6 mi.
* Subway, 2.3 mi.
* Golden Dawn, 3 mi.
* Pizza Star, 3.1 mi.
* Hong Luck Restaurant, 4.8 mi.
* Wings To Go, 5.1 mi.
* Cancun Mexican Restaurant, 8.6 mi.
* Future Sonics, 0.2 mi.
* Eastern State Stone and Supply, 0.2 mi.
* PNC Bank, 0.7 mi.
* BASF Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Eastern Tri D Industries, 0.9 mi.
* H&R Block, 1.1 mi.
* Lenox Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Advent Design Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Lower Bucks Children's Center, 1.6 mi.
* Product Dynamics, 2.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 2.2 mi.
* Fort Dix, 20 mi.
* McGuire AFB, 21.3 mi.
* Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Oaks, March
* Skippack Spring Fest, May
* Ambler Arts and Music Festival, June
* Italian Festival, September
* Midtown Village Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Rider University, 14.3 mi.
* University of Pennsylvania, 24.5 mi.
* La Salle University, 29 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lower Bucks Hospital, 1.8 mi.