Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston NW offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Our guest rooms include microwave, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located to Downtown Houston, Houston Zoo, and University of Houston. We are located less than one mile from US 290 on FM 1960 West.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston NW is your best choice within the Capital of the Sunbelt area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, sightseeing, recreation, or simply passing through on your way to Austin or Galveston. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston NW our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston NW, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Heron Lakes Golf Course, 4.1 mi.
* AMC Willowbrook 24, 4.5 mi.
* 100 Acre Wood Trail Preserve, 5 mi.
* Boomers! Houston, 5 mi.
* AMF Willow Lanes, 5 mi.
* Willowbrook Mall, 5 mi.
* Bane Park, 6.4 mi.
* North Oaks Cinema 6, 7.8 mi.
* Bear Creek Pioneers Park, 8 mi.
* Meyer Park, 8.9 mi.
* Collins Park, 10.2 mi.
* Memorial City Mall, 13.3 mi.
* West Oaks Mall, 14.4 mi.
* Houston Indoor Sports, 15.2 mi.
* George Bush Park, 17.5 mi.
* Memorial Park, 17.7 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Sam Houston Race Park, 5.2 mi.
* Wet ‘n’ Wild Splash Town, 16.7 mi.
* Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, 17.9 mi.
* The Heritage Society, 21.8 mi.
* Revention Music Center, 21.6 mi.
* Houston Theatre District, 21.6 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 21.9 mi.
* Toyota Center, 22.6 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 23.3 mi.
* Houston Museum District, 24.6 mi.
* NRG Stadium, 25.4 mi.
* Houston Zoo, 25.6 mi.
* Johnson Space Center, 47.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Taco Bell, 0.1 mi.
* The Egg and I Restaurants, 0.1 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.1 mi.
* Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, 0.1 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.1 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.1 mi.
* Mama Fu’s Asian House, 0.2 mi.
* Pei Wei, 0.2 mi.
* Schlotzsky’s, 0.2 mi.
* Panda Express, 0.3 mi.
* Jimmy John’s, 0.5 mi.
* Denny’s, 0.7 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Applebee’s, 1.2 mi.
* IHOP, 1.2 mi.
* Chili’s Grill and Bar, 1.2 mi.
* Papa John’s Pizza, 2.4 mi.
* Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, 5 mi.
* Billiard Factory Distribution Factory and Corporate Headquarters, 3.4 mi.
* Home Depot Regional Distribution Center, 5.1 mi.
* GE Oil and Gas, 6.3 mi.
* HEB Distribution Center, 9.5 mi.
* Philips 66 Corporate, 12 mi.
* Sysco Corporation, 12 mi.
* ConocoPhillips Corporate, 12.1 mi.
* Enterprise Products Partners, 15 mi.
* Randalls Food Markets Inc, 16.7 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 18.6 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 20.6 mi.
* Houston Marathon, January
* World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest, February
* Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, March
* Houston Children’s Festival, April
* Houston Dragon Boat Festival, May
* Houston Beer Fest, June
* Freedom Over Texas Festival, July
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Texas Medical School At Houston, 0.4 mi.
* Lone Star College – University Park, 11.8 mi.
* University of Houston, 22.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital, 1.1 mi.
* Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, 5.3 mi.
* Kindred Healthcare, 18.3 mi.