Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Winnie offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our all suite property offers clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free full breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all public areas and guestrooms. All guest rooms include free high speed and wireless Internet access, microwaves, full kitchenette, coffeemakers, flat panel cable TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I-10 Exit 829 and FM1663, and are near local attractions such as Gator Country, Clifton Steamboat Museum and Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge. Winnie is a well known area for bird watching and the world class Rice Festival.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Winnie is your best choice within the southeast region of Texas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for fishing, sightseeing, annual festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Houston or San Antonio. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Winnie our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Winnie, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Larry's Old Time Trade Days, 0.9 mi.
* Chambers County Park, 1.7 mi.
* Nutty Jerry's, 3.7 mi.
* Chambers County Golf Course, 16.8 mi.
* Bayou Din Golf Club, 20.4 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown 15, 20.9 mi.
* Beaumont Botanical Gardens, 21.8 mi.
* Ford Park, 22.4 mi.
* Manning's Texas on Wheels, 24.3 mi.
* Alice Keith Park, 26.9 mi.
* Parkdale Mall, 27.7 mi.
* Captain Randy's Guide Service, 31.7 mi.
* Crystal Beach, 36.3 mi.
* Barbecue Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Gator Country, 10.5 mi.
* Zach’s Bird Nerds, 10.6 mi.
* Clifton Steamboat Museum, 17.3 mi.
* Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge, 19.9 mi.
* Ford Park Arena, 22.4 mi.
* Fire Museum of Texas, 27.6 mi.
* Art Museum of Southeast Texas, 27.8 mi.
* Pirates Bay Water Park, 37.6 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.3 mi.
* Al T's Seafood & Steak House, 0.3 mi.
* Hartz Chicken Buffet, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 0.9 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.9 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 1.1 mi.
* Denny’s, 1.1 mi.
* Tiki Too Bar & Grill, 1.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.4 mi.
* Tony's Barbecue & Steak House, 2.7 mi.
* McDonalds, 3.3 mi.
* Loop Industries Inc, 0.6 mi.
* Allpac Consulting, 0.8 mi.
* Pura Vida Farms, 1 mi.
* Perseco, 1 mi.
* Reddell Fur, 1.3 mi.
* H&R Block, 1.6 mi.
* Red River Specialties, 1.7 mi.
* Harrington Packing Co, 2.6 mi.
* Habonim Industrial Valve, 4.5 mi.
* Composite Armor Inc, 5.7 mi.
* Doctors Express, 25.5 mi.
* Texas Gatorfest, September
* Texas Rice Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lamar University, 26.3 mi.
* Lee College, 40.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Christus Hospital St. Elizabeth, 24.5 mi.