Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sheridan offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free full breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers with premium coffee, hair dryers, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, Showtime, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located near attractions Grant County Museum, Willow Springs Water Park, and University of Arkansas at Little Rock. We are conveniently located on E Vine Street.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sheridan is your best choice within the forests of the “Arkansas Timberlands.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, entertainment, or simply passing through on your way Little Rock. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sheridan our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sheridan, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Tin Top Skating Rink, 1.3 mi.
* Sheridan Parks & Recreation, 1.5 mi.
* Sheridan Golf Club, 3.2 mi.
* Jenkins Ferry Battleground State Park, 13.6 mi.
* Redfield Ball Park, 18.5 mi.
* Jaycee Golf Course, 23 mi.
* Enterprise Lanes & Recreation, 24.1 mi.
* Just For Fun, 24.7 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown USA, 24.7 mi.
* Ritz Theatre, 24.7 mi.
* Hurricane Golf Course, 26.2 mi.
* Pines Mall, 28 mi.
* Central Arkansas Fishing Guide Services, Inc., 36.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May-August)
* Grant County Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Pets & Things Aquarium, 20.3 mi.
* Willow Springs Water Park, 24.9 mi.
* Arkansas Railroad Museum, 26.1 mi.
* Old State House Museum, 33.7 mi.
* Verizon Arena, 34 mi.
* Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site, 34.6 mi.
* Little Rock Zoo, 36.8 mi.
* War Memorial Stadium, 36.9 mi.
* Wild River Country, 40.9 mi.
* Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, 46.2 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Jo’s Diner, 0.3 mi.
* Yellow Jacket, 0.3 mi.
* The Cottage of Sheridan, 0.4 mi.
* Al Parian, 0.6 mi.
* Hunan Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Sonic, 0.8 mi.
* Cotija Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Mazzio's Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Whippet Drive-In, 9.3 mi.
* Wood Shed BBQ & Catering, 16.6 mi.
* Mammoth Orange Cafe, 16.8 mi.
* C & L Electric Co-Op Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Apex Graphics & Printing, 0.3 mi.
* H&R Block, 0.4 mi.
* Mad Butcher, 0.4 mi.
* Radioshack, 0.4 mi.
* Koon's Jewelry, 0.5 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.7 mi.
* National Guard, 1.7 mi.
* Batz Corporation, 10.3 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 19.5 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 20.9 mi.
* Mid-South Car Club Car Show, September
* Timberfest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Arkansas Pine Bluff, 24.8 mi.
* University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 35.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Saline Memorial Hospital, 23.6 mi.
* Jefferson Regional Medical Center, 27.9 mi.
* Baptist Health Medical Center, 39 mi.