Americas Best Value Inn Meridian offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool (open May to September) and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, and clock radio. Irons and Ironing boards are available at the front desk upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located off I-20/59 on St. Paul Street, and are near local attractions such as Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum and Okatibbee Water Park.
Americas Best Value Inn Meridian is your best choice within the middle region of Mississippi. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing or simply passing through on your way to Jackson. At Americas Best Value Inn Meridian our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Meridian, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Value Fair Mall, 1.2 mi.
* Hamasa Shrine Box Office, 1.4 mi.
* Shop Meridian Mall Shopping, 2.1 mi.
* Cinemas Inc, 2.8 mi.
* United Artists Bonita Lakes 9 Movie Theater, 3.4 mi.
* Bonita Lakes Mall, 3.7 mi.
* Meridian Little Theatre, 5.8 mi.
* Highland Park, 2.4 mi.
* Highland Park Swimming Pool, 2.4 mi.
* Meridian Parks & Recreation, 2.4 mi.
* Velma Young Park, 3 mi.
* Velma Young Park Swimming Pool, 3.1 mi.
* Sammie Davidson Soccer Complex, 3.4 mi.
* Skate Odyssey of Meridian, 4.3 mi.
* The Park at North Hills, 4.4 mi.
* Family Bowl Lanes, 4.5 mi.
* Northwood Country Club, 6.5 mi.
* Lakeview Golf Course, 7.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (open May to September)
* Meridian Museum of Art, 1.3 mi.
* Merrehope, 1.4 mi.
* Lucky's Sports, 1.5 mi.
* Joe's Sports Results, 1.5 mi.
* Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum, 1.7 mi.
* Riley Center, 2.1 mi.
* Meridian Railroad Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Jimmy Rodgers Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Meridian Zoological Park Inc., 4 mi.
* Bonita Lakes Park, 5.1 mi.
* Okatibbee Water Park, 13.3 mi.
* Dunn's Falls Water Park, 13.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Checker Board, 1 mi.
* China Buffet II, 1 mi.
* Seafood & Chicken Express, 1.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.4 mi.
* La Pinata Mexican Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Jean's Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Bumper's Drive Inn, 2 mi.
* Hungry Heifer, 2.4 mi.
* Sake Sushi, 2.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.9 mi.
* Rustler Steak House & Lounge, 3.1 mi.
* Ryan's, 3.1 mi.
* Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Nick & Al's, 3.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 2.3 mi.
* Best Buy, 3 mi.
* Bed Bath and Beyond, 3 mi.
* Petco Animal Supplies, 3 mi.
* Sam's Club, 3.1 mi.
* Sears, 3.5 mi.
* Belk, 3.5 mi.
* Dillard's, 3.5 mi.
* Meridian Naval Air Station, 22.4 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Meridian Community College, 2.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Anderson Regional Medical Center, 1.9 mi.
* Rush Foundation Hospital, 2.1 mi.
* East Mississippi State Hospital, 2.7 mi.