Americas Best Value Inn Pipestone offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, family visits, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, 24-hour front desk, business services, a free daily continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, hairdryers, and cable TV. Microwaves and coffeemakers are available upon request. We are a smoke free property.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel offers non-smoking rooms only. We are centrally located near attractions such as Pipestone County Museum, Minnesota West Community College, and Pipestone National Monument. We are just off Highway MN-23 E and 8th Avenue NE.
Americas Best Value Inn Pipestone is your best choice within the “Pipestone National Monument.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through. At Americas Best Value Inn Pipestone our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Pipestone, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Guests can receive gym access next door at the Anytime Fitness Center and pool access at the Pipestone Family Aquatic Center.
* Anytime Fitness, next door
* Erickson Park, 0.05 mi.
* Pipestone Country Club, 0.4 mi.
* Quarry Twin Theater, 0.8 mi.
* Pipestone Park & Recreation, 1 mi.
* Split Rock Creek State Park, 7.8 mi.
* Jasper Lanes, 11.7 mi.
* Royal River Casino & Hotel, 18.0 mi.
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Guests staying at hotel receive free gym access next door at the Anytime Fitness Center and pool access at the Pipestone Family Aquatic Center.
* The Depot (N. Hiawatha Ave) (Largest Peace Pipe in the US)
* Pipestone County Museum, 1 mi.
* Pipestone National Monument, 2.1 mi.
* Moody County Museum, 17.8 mi.
* Wild Wild West Waterpark, 58.7 mi.
* Free Daily Continental Breakfast
* Subway, 0.02 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.04 mi.
* Lange’s Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Ranch, 0.9 mi.
* New Country Restaurant, 1 mi.
* China Inn, 1 mi.
* Corner Cafe, 17.8 mi.
* Johns Place: A Family Restaurant, 17.9 mi.
* Mad Mary’s Steak House, 18.7 mi.
* Flandreau Pow-Wow is July 18/19/20
* Keepers of The Sacred Tradition of Pipe making Pow-Wow is July 26-27
* A&B Business Solutions, 0.07 mi.
* H&R Block, 0.3 mi.
* Casey’s General Store, 0.4 mi.
* Pipestone Chamber of Commerce, 0.4 mi.
* Synnex Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Free Star, 0.9 mi.
* Star Printing Co, 0.9 mi.
* Buffalo Ridge Concrete Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Sioux Valley Energy, 5.3 mi.
* Pater Dairy, 9.8 mi.
* JAKL Machine, 11.5 mi.
* Watertower Festival, June
* Love of the Land Rendezvous, July
* Pipestone County Fair, July
* Ghost Walk Tours, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Minnesota West Community College, 2 mi.
* Dakota State University, 43.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Pipestone County Medical Center, 1 mi.