Americas Best Value Inn Woodward offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, ironing board, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off US-270 W/C Street, and are near to local attractions such as Boiling Springs State Park, Great Western Cattle Trail, and Plains Indians and Pioneers Museum. We are conveniently located on Oklahoma Avenue at Highway 412W and Highway 270N.
Americas Best Value Inn Woodward is your best choice within the northwest region of Oklahoma. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City. At Americas Best Value Inn Woodward our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Woodward, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mitchell Theatres LLC, 0.5 mi.
* Compass Athletics, 0.9 mi.
* Westgate Shopping Center, 1.1 mi.
* Stage Department Store, 1.2 mi.
* Woodward Aquatic Center, 1.2 mi.
* Woodward Bowling Center, 1.4 mi.
* Crystal Beach Park, 1.5 mi.
* Kids Inc, 1.5 mi.
* Boomer Rock N Roll Skate Park, 1.7 mi.
* Boiling Springs Golf Course, 6 mi.
* Military Park, 15.1 mi.
* Gloss Mountain Outfitters, 39.6 mi.
* Woodward Arts and Theatre, 0.3 mi.
* Plains Indians and Pioneers Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Woodward County Fairgrounds, 0.7 mi.
* Kraft Ramirez Racing, 1.1 mi.
* Boiling Springs State Park, 6.9 mi.
* Nightmare in the Country, 9.4 mi.
* Great Western Cattle Trail, 11.3 mi.
* Fort Supply Lake, 15.1 mi.
* Pleasure Town, 21.9 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Polly Anna Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Wagg's Bar-B-Q, 0.2 mi.
* Downtown Diner, 0.2 mi.
* Playa Azul, 0.3 mi.
* Blue Water Grill Steaks and Seafood, 0.4 mi.
* Mazzio’s, 0.7 mi.
* Taco Factory, 0.7 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.7 mi.
* JB’s Steak House, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* Chicken Express, 0.9 mi.
* Chuan Wei, 0.9 mi.
* China King, 1 mi.
* Ramiro's Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* K-Bob's Steakhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Big Dan's Steakhouse, 1.9 mi.
* Slattery Construction, 0.2 mi.
* Security Finance, 0.3 mi.
* Cobra Oil and Gas, 0.5 mi.
* Continental Credit, 1 mi.
* Woodward Ace Hardware, 1.1 mi.
* Barby Energy, 2 mi.
* Mc Junkin Red Man, 2.3 mi.
* Orion Construction Svc, 2.7 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 2.8 mi.
* Trinidad Drilling, 3.1 mi.
* Halliburton, 3.6 mi.
* Apache, 4.9 mi.
* Dubak Electrical Maintenance, 10.3 mi.
* Woodward Iodine, 10.9 mi.
* Sutter Ranch, 14.1 mi.
* Eagle Watch, January
* Crystal And Birding Festival, April
* Curtis Hill Rendezvous, May
* Extreme Monster Trucks, June
* Woodward Elks Rodeo, July
* Waynoka Red Dirt Music Festival, October
* Quilt Show, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northwestern Oklahoma State University, 2.7 mi.
* High Plains Technology Center, 3.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Woodward Regional Hospital, 0.8 mi.