Americas Best Value Inn Beardstown offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free continental breakfast, business services, coffee/tea in lobby, a heated indoor pool, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, cable TV, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as The Old Abraham Lincoln Museum, Western Illinois University, Meredosia National Wildlife Refuge, and Dickson Mounds State Park. We are just off US-67 and Grand Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn Beardstown is your best choice within the “Watermelon Capital of America.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Springfield or Jacksonville. At Americas Best Value Inn Beardstown our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Beardstown, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Roy Roberts Park, 1.4 mi.
* Beardstown Park District, 4.4 mi.
* Ford’s Rythmn Lanes, 11 mi.
* Scripps Park Golf Course, 11.7 mi.
* Crazy Horse Camp Ground, 24.2 mi.
* Great Dreams Theatres, 28.9 mi.
* Mercer’s On Main, 31.1 mi.
* Rialto Cinemas, 37.2 mi.
* AMC Showplace Springfield 12, 45.5 mi.
* Knight’s Action Park, 48.5 mi.
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Old Lincoln Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Toppers Hole State Conservation Area, 7.2 mi.
* Schuyler Jail Museum, 11.7 mi.
* Meredosia National Wildlife Refuge, 15.8 mi.
* Dickson Mounds State Park, 38.3 mi
* Argyle Lake State Park, 47.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Casey’s Pizza, 0.02 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Hardee’s, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* New China King Buffet, 0.3 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Star Café, 0.3 mi.
* Benny’s Pizza, 0.7 mi.
* Tarver’s Grilled Subs & Salads, 0.9 mi.
* Central Tavern, 0.9 mi.
* La Isla Tropical Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* La Famila Bakery, 0.9 mi.
* Mile 88 Pub, 1 mi.
* Fiesta Grande, 1 mi.
* Tyson’s Drive in, 1.2 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.3 mi.
* Kirk Rawlins Concrete Construction, 1.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.8 mi.
* B & T Technology Inc., 12.1 mi.
* Computer Sciences Corporation, 30.6 mi.
* Orr Research Center, 30.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 30.8 mi.
* Sears, 37.2 mi.
* Illinois National Guard, 44.4 mi.
* One 500 square foot meeting room
* Seating capacity of 10-15 guests
* Annual River Rats Golf Classic “Pub Crawl,” February
* Fall Fun Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mac Murray College, 29.1 mi.
* Western Illinois University, 39.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Culbertson Memorial Hospital, 11.7 mi.