Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include hairdryers, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, and alarm clock radios.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off MN-37 W, on E 40th Street, and are near to local attractions such as Hibbing Historical Society, Minnesota Discovery Center, and Hibbing Community College.
Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing is your best choice within the northeast region of Minnesota. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, to attend local festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Minneapolis. At Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mesabi Mall Shopping Center, 1.3 mi.
* Bryan Lake Park, 1.6 mi.
* Green Haven Rink, 1.6 mi.
* The Irongate Plaza, 2.1 mi.
* Mann Theatres, 2.2 mi.
* Graysher Shopping Center, 2.3 mi.
* Vic Power Park, 2.7 mi.
* Sargent Park, 3.2 mi.
* Mesaba Country Club, 3.5 mi.
* Hibbing Bowling Center, 3.5 mi.
* Hibbing Municipal Golf Course, 3.8 mi.
* Bennett Park, 4 mi.
* Kelly Lake Beach, 6 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area
* Fairground Arena, 2.6 mi.
* Hibbing Raceway, 2.7 mi.
* Hibbing Historical Society, 3 mi.
* Hibbing City Memorial Building, 3 mi.
* Greyhound Bus Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Mesaba Cooperative Park, 6.5 mi.
* Minnesota Discovery Center, 8.2 mi.
* Minnesota Museum of Mining, 9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Dino's Kosher Koney, 1.3 mi.
* KFC Hibbing, 2 mi.
* Hardee's, 2.1 mi.
* Taco John's, 2.3 mi.
* Country Kitchen, 2.3 mi.
* Steak Escape, 2.4 mi.
* Bach Yen, 3.1 mi.
* Pizza Mill & Substation LLC, 3.2 mi.
* Sportsman's Cafe, 3.4 mi.
* Brick Yard Sports Bar & Grille, 3.5 mi.
* Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* China Buffet, 3.7 mi.
* Northern Business Products, 0.4 mi.
* Hibbing Chrysler Center, 0.6 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 0.9 mi.
* Baldwin Supply Co, 1 mi.
* Rapids Rental & Supply-Hibbing, 1 mi.
* Walgreens Store Hibbing, 1.3 mi.
* Metso Minerals Industries Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Walmart, 2.1 mi.
* RadioShack, 2.1 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 2.1 mi.
* Airgas Branch, 3.1 mi.
* One 500 square foot meeting room
* Seating capacity of 20 guests
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting rooms
* Land of the Loon Arts and Crafts Festival, June
* Northern Lights Music Festival, July
* Blueberry Art Festival, July
* St. Louis County Fair, August
* Fall Harvest Moon Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Hibbing Community College, 2.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hibbing Veterans Clinic, 2.2 mi.