Americas Best Value Inn Mitchell offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free newspaper in lobby, free continental breakfast, business center with computer, luggage storage space, guest laundry facility, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include hairdryers, coffeemakers, cable TV, and HBO. We also have an on-site outdoor heated saltwater pool that is open from June to September.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located from downtown attractions such as The Corn Palace, Dakota Wesleyan University, The George McGovern Legacy Museum, and The Mitchell Prehistoric Indian Village. We are just off Interstate 90 at exit 332.
Americas Best Value Inn Mitchell is your best choice within the “Gateway to the Plains.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, hunting, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Sturgis or Sioux Falls. At Americas Best Value Inn Mitchell our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Mitchell, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Luxury 5 Cinemas, 1 mi.
* Dry Run Creek Park, 1 mi.
* Hitchcock Park, 1 mi.
* Patton Young Park, 1.5 mi.
* Mitchell Aquatic Club, 1.9 mi.
* Mitchell Activity Center, 2 mi.
* Palace Mall, 2.2 mi.
* Village Bowl, 2.2 mi.
* Kiwanis Park, 3 mi.
* Starlite Drive-In Theatre, 4 mi.
* Lakeview Municipal Golf Course, 4.5 mi.
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Outdoor Heated Saltwater Pool (Open June to September)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Dakota Discovery Museum, 1 mi.
* McGovern Legacy Museum, 1 mi.
* Carnegie Resource Center, 1.2 mi.
* Oscar Howe Art Center, 1.2 mi.
* Middle Border Museum, 1.2 mi.
* The Corn Palace, 1.3 mi.
* Mitchell Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1.4 mi.
* Mitchell Prehistoric Indian Village, 3.3 mi.
* Hansen Wheel and Wagon Shop, 10.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Chef Louie's Steak House and Lounge, 0.2 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.5 mi.
* Corona Village, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Marlins Family Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Jimmy John's, 0.8 mi.
* The Depot, 0.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.9 mi.
* Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill, 1.5 mi.
* Culvers, 1.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.1 mi.
* Performance Pet Products, 0.4 mi.
* Porter Beer Distributing Company, 0.7 mi.
* Trail King Industries Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Coca Cola Bottling Company, 0.9 mi.
* Puetz Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.4 mi.
* Cabela’s Retail Store, 1.7 mi.
* Mitchell Plastics, 1.7 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Group 2 mi.
* Hagaen’s Fishing Tackle and Lure Manufacturer, 2.9 mi.
* Summer Soulstice Arts Festival, June
* Corn Palace Stampede Rodeo, July
* Corn Palace Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Dakota Wesleyan University, 1.1 mi.
* Mitchell Technical Institute, 1.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Avera Urgent Care Mitchell, 0.4 mi.
* Avera Queen of Peace Health Services, 1.5 mi.