Americas Best Value Inn Clute/Lake Jackson offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a Forbes 2-star hotel with clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel satellite TV, Showtime, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 2 miles from Slade Field and nearby several local attractions such as Sea Center Texas. We are conveniently located between Highway 332 and S Main Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Clute/Lake Jackson offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Brazosport College, Surfside Beach, Quintana Beach County Park, Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge, and Varner-Hogg Plantation State Historic Site. At Americas Best Value Inn Clute/Lake Jackson our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Clute/Lake Jackson, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* David's Deep Sea Charters, 3.4 mi.
* Starplex Brazos Stadium 14, 5.2 mi.
* Brazos Mall, 6.3 mi.
* Texas Saltwater Adventures, 9.1 mi.
* Freeport Golf Course, 10.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Slade Field, 2.4 mi.
* Sea Center Texas, 3.2 mi.
* Center for the Arts & Sciences, 4.5 mi.
* Hopper Stadium, 4.7 mi.
* Surfside Beach, 9.2 mi.
* Quintana Beach County Park, 11.7 mi.
* San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge, 16.9 mi.
* Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge, 19.4 mi.
* Crocodile Encounter, 20.6 mi.
* Varner-Hogg Plantation State Historic Site, 26 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* The Cajun Greek, 0.1 mi.
* Bella Roma, 0.3 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.5 mi.
* Wings Over Texas, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* El Toro Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Saigon Pho Vietnamese Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Yang-Tze River Chinese Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.7 mi.
* Brian's BBQ, 0.8 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.8 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken, 5.2 mi.
* CiCi's Pizza, 6.6 mi.
* Burger King, 6.7 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 0.5 mi.
* BASF Chemicals Division, 1.3 mi.
* Dole Fresh Fruit Co., 5 mi.
* Dow Chemical Co., 5.9 mi.
* Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLP, 24.1 mi.
* The Great Texas Mosquito Festival, July
* Harvest Festival, October
* Brazoria County Fair, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Brazosport College, 3.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Brazosport Memorial Hospital, 7.4 mi.