Americas Best Value Inn Conroe offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free lobby coffee service, free continental breakfast, business center with computer, guest laundry facility, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, 32-inch flat screen cable TV, and HBO. We also have a seasonal outdoor pool that is open from March to November.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located to Texas Historical Flag Park, Lake Conroe, and Sam Houston National Forest. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 45.
Americas Best Value Inn Conroe is your best choice within the Southeastern Texas Region. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Houston or Dallas. At Americas Best Value Inn Conroe our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Conroe, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kasmiersky Park, 1.4 mi.
* Owen Theatre, 2.3 mi.
* Creighton Theatre, 2.4 mi.
* Candy Cane Park, 2.5 mi.
* Three Hundred Bowl, 2.6 mi.
* Lewis Park, 2.8 mi.
* C.K. Ray Recreation Center, 2.9 mi.
* Star Cinema Grill, 3.1 mi.
* Conroe Outlet Center, 5.3 mi.
* Star Cinema Grill, 5.6 mi.
* Rainbow Roller Rink, 6.1 mi.
* Carl Barton Junior Park, 6.7 mi.
* The Village Golf Club, 6.9 mi.
* Three Palms Extreme Sports Park, 7.5 mi.
* Waterpoint Marina, 9.1 mi.
* Main Event Entertainment, 11.3 mi.
* The Woodlands Mall, 12.3 mi.
* Business Center (with Computer)
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Outdoor Pool (Open from March to November)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Texas Historical Flag Park, 3.3 mi.
* Heritage Museum of Montgomery County, 3.8 mi.
* 7 Acre Wood, 5.9 mi.
* The Lone Star Convention and Expo Center, 6 mi.
* Lake Conroe, 9.1 mi.
* W G Jones State Forest, 11.5 mi.
* Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, 13 mi.
* The Woodlands Children’s Museum, 14.1 mi.
* George Mitchell Nature Preserve, 14.7 mi.
* Wet N Wild Splashtown, 18.6 mi.
* Sam Houston National Forest, 26.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Saltgrass Steak House, 1.3 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.5 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 1.5 mi.
* Burger King, 1.7 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.7 mi.
* The Toasted Yolk Cafe, 1.9 mi.
* McKenzie’s Barbeque, 2.4 mi.
* Villa Italia, 2.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.9 mi.
* Burger Fresh, 3.3 mi.
* Subway, 3.7 mi.
* Taco Cabana, 3.7 mi.
* IHOP, 4.4 mi.
* Golden Chopsticks Chinese, 10.4 mi.
* Target, 1.3 mi.
* Walgreens, 2.3 mi.
* Dollar General, 2.4 mi.
* MGM Northstar, 4.2 mi.
* Quickway Carriers, 5.5 mi.
* Artisan Distribution, 7.9 mi.
* CVS Caremark Annex Facility, 8.8 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 12.1 mi.
* Rigaku Americas Corp, 13.1 mi.
* Gulfstream Aerospace Corp, 13.8 mi.
* ExxonMobil Campus, 17.6 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 19.2 mi.
* Lone Star Throwdown Car Show, February
* Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival, October
* Renaissance Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lone Star College – Montgomery, 9.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Conroe Regional Medical Center, 3.2 mi.
* Montgomery County Medical Center Hospital, 4.7 mi.