Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Augusta/Garden City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free full breakfast, business center, guest laundry facility, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. We also have an on-site fitness center open year-round and an outdoor pool that is open from April to September.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located near to the prestigious Augusta National Golf Club, the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson, Augusta Canal National Heritage Area, and Augusta Regional Airport at Bush Field. We are located off of Interstate 20 at exit 199.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Augusta/Garden City is your best choice within the "Garden City of The South." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, golf, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Athens or Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Augusta/Garden City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Augusta/Garden City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Washington Crossing Shopping Center, 0.2 mi.
* Masters Cinemas 7, 0.4 mi.
* Brunswick National Lanes, 1 mi.
* Julian Smith Park, 3 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Augusta Exchange Stadium 20 IMAX Movie Theater, 3.4 mi.
* Forest Hills Golf Club, 3.6 mi.
* Pendelton King Park, 4.9 mi.
* Augusta Mall, 5.4 mi.
* Adventure Crossing, 5.9 mi.
* Doughty Park, 6.9 mi.
* Phinizy Swamp Nature Park, 15.1 mi.
* Diamond Lakes Regional Park, 16 mi.
* New Savannah Bluff Lock and Dam, 17 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Outdoor Pool (Open from April to September)
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Augusta National Golf Club, 1.4 mi.
* Lake Olmstead Stadium, 3.3 mi.
* Augusta Canal National Heritage Area, 4.7 mi.
* Sacred Heart Cultural Center, 4.8 mi.
* Morris Museum of Art, 5.5 mi.
* Historic Imperial Theatre, 5.6 mi.
* Riverwalk Augusta, 5.7 mi.
* Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson, 5.7 mi.
* James Brown Arena, 5.8 mi.
* Augusta Museum of History, 6.2 mi.
* Augusta Visitor Center, 6.2 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.3 mi.
* Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Hooters, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Moe’s Southwest Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 0.9 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 0.4 mi.
* Publix Super Market, 0.5 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.7 mi.
* Solo Cup/Dart Container Corp, 5 mi.
* Club Car LLC, 5.2 mi.
* ADP, 5.8 mi.
* John Deere Commercial Products Inc., 9.9 mi.
* Serta Mattress Company, 11.1 mi.
* Fort Gordon Military Base, 11.6 mi.
* Kimberly-Clark, 12.3 mi.
* E-Z-Go/Textron Inc., 14 mi.
* The Masters, April
* Heart of Augusta Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Georgia Regents University, 4.9 mi.
* Paine College, 5.1 mi.
* University of Phoenix, 5.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Trinity Hospital, 4.7 mi.
* Medical College of Georgia Hospital, 4.9 mi.
* Doctors Hospital of Augusta, 5.2 mi.
* University Hospital, 5.7 mi.